webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Sundown Marathon
shagged
Vesak Day baking
Shopping!!!
My current situation
Correction to my last email
Baking
Back from conquest :)
Exams
Shopping!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, June 15, 2008
I'm a total birthday person @ 11:57 PM

I realised that I'm a total birthday person. The sort whom believes whoever remembers my birthday and is concern enough to do something about it, cares. That's why every year, when my birthday comes, I will be very nervous, cos I really don't know who are the ones who will remember. And towards the end of the day, it will be a little depressing, cos you already know who are the ones who did not remember, although you very much like them to. It is a very warm feeling, to have enough importance in somebody's else mind, so much so that they remember this little detail about you. Agree? So are you a birthday person like me?

I spoke so much crap about birthdays because it's MINE today! =) When I was young, I look forward to my birthday every year, even though it's nothing more than a small present from my parents and a simple ceremony of cake cutting after the channel 8 9pm show. But when I got older, this feeling sort of died, though a special feeling still remains. Weird isn't it? When you are older, you got more $ to spend on your birthday, and maybe more friends to celebrate with you, and that equals more presents, but still compared to last time, I'm considerably less happy.

Anyway enough about all this birthday speech. Ahem. Just wanna say to all my friends and loved ones:

1) If you did something nice for me and I did not thank you, I thank you now.
2) If I accidentally offend you and make you upset, I like to say sorry, and I did not mean to.
3) For all the people who stick with me through the years, and have seen most of my moods, I like to say I'm glad you have sticked with me through my most happy and difficult times, and I want you ppl to be with me till I pass on.
4) Friendship and Love is the best gift you can give anyone, and I'm really happy to receive this wonderful gift from you, whoever you are :)

Thanks to everyone who send me birthday greetings, cards, presents, etc..............

Everyone of you brighten up my day, make my smile a little wider than before (even though I'm getting older).



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr