webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
I'm a total birthday person
Sundown Marathon
shagged
Vesak Day baking
Shopping!!!
My current situation
Correction to my last email
Baking
Back from conquest :)
Exams


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Birthday celebration @ 10:18 PM

I finally switched my age from the 10 to the 20 series, which is not really a good thing of course. When you reach the 20s, your skin will start to age, and soon, you have to start slapping tonnes of skin care products on every night before you sleep, to achieve the flawless complexion that you once used to effortlessly possess. I refused to change my age on the blog profile! cos in my heart, I will always feel like I'm 18/19. kekeke. That's really the best golden years of a person's life. And pity good things never last. This is my birthday cake. Nice nice. The chocolate is wonderful.
Birthday girl with the huge choc cake.


The people who were so kind to celebrate my birthday with me. My face is the biggest cos i'm right in front, not because I have the biggest face. hmph.

Me and sis. Me and tofu.


Me and the sec sch guys.


Me with the sec sch girls. Both of them wear so nice and I'm in a sluggish blss tee :(

A lot of other random pics but too lazy to upload all of them here. After cutting my birthday cake, ruimin, zy and ah gong went to fiddle with the lappies, while the rest of us were more and less involved in a friendly mahjong match. YEAH I got PING HU yest! :))))))

Played until 2plus am and decided to call it a day cos I really gotta get to bed! Today I went to work with dark rings under my eyes. sian diaos. and I cannot stop yawning, plus my speech was slurred, just like a drunken person, and no patient can understand what I was trying to say. sad!

Besides my birthday celebration yesterday, I had a very nice pre-birthday celebration with tofu on saturday too. I finally got my feet into sg flyer! It was great being above everyone. The cars look like toy cars. It must be nice being an angel in heaven, cos when you look down, everything, buildings, cars, or whatever, they all look like toys and easily manipulated.


Tickets to singapore flyer.


Just before we got in. nice view.


We got in already! A little bit of sunset.


A particular favourite picture of mine :) beautiful isn't it?


A happy me. good hair day too. muahahahhaa.

So overall, I had a great birthday this year, because of all the people surrounding me. All the bdae smses, presents, birthday cards and such. The favourite right now is the house that tofu built for me. keke. thanks a lot :)

I should be satisfied. =D

































































































































©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr