webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Handwashing is important
Crazy about projects
Happy meal
New Hairstyle
Movie Reviews
Back from camp
Why can't you understand me?
Hibernater
Random post
Baking with Nancy


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, August 31, 2008
Old Airport Road revisited @ 10:53 PM

Watched WALL-E and it's seriously damn cute can! It has those droopy eyes which makes it look so innocent! Not a bad story plot too, for a cartoon. haha. Eve and Wall-E is really a perfect pair! No spoilers. But go watch, it's cute. =))) I don't mind watching it again..... After movie went for a quick meal at Old Airport Road. It's one of my favourite places for food because it has so much nice food all under one roof!

Had curry chicken noodles first.... yummy. Not very spicy though :(
Chicken wings next! The chicken wings are charcoal bbq-ed and guarantee, I GUARANTEE you, it's super nice. I'm a chicken wing lover. hiak hiak. The skin is crispy and has a nice amt of chao ta parts. Flesh is juicy and tender. What more can you ask for?
For dessert, belgian chocolate with waffles. The chocolate is really good, it's bittersweet and I don't really fancy sweet stuff. So this definitely hit the oomph facter in me :) The waffles weren't very nice though. It's a bit dry and cold, and also, too chewy for me. Not crispy enough.

Not show in picture - I had an additional curry puff too. It has a fluffy exterior with those neat little wrinkles. Hard to describe really... The skin is a bit like the skin portuguese egg tart. $1.10 and definitely worth the amount paid. It's called Wang wang's curry puffs or something. Curry puff lovers must try!
Eat so much, must slim down soon :(
The next trip to Old Airport Road, I MUST try the hao jian (oyster omelette near the chicken wing stall) cos it looks wonderful, smell wonderful, and has a long queue. Singaporeans know their stuff, so wherever there's a queue, the thing must be up to a certain standard. I didn't have nice hao jiao for a longggggg time le.
Tomorrow is week five of school le! That's really fast. Recess week should be coming soon, and then gotta start revision of exams le. Time flies................. When I see those secondary school students, I had a certain fondness for them cos I've been through their stage and kind of miss me in that age. Where there is no money worries, no future worries. Nothing. Just study and get ok grades. But we all have to grow some day.
That's enough for one blog post. If you have any nice places for food do tell me! =)
PS: I've changed the music in my blog to Debbie Gibson's song. It kind of makes me feel a bit nostalgic. So I just put it up there. Hope you guys enjoy it :D






©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr