webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Beijing trip
Overseas
Helix piercing
The moon is made of green cheese
My poor ring finger
Finish all assignments (except for one)
Changed my blogskin
Wasabi fish fillet
..So much to do..
Sweet treats


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, December 20, 2008
Botanic gardens @ 12:52 AM

I feel slightly ashamed to say that, as a Singaporean, this is the first time (and I mean it) that I visit Botanic Gardens. When you mention this place to me, all that comes to my mind is for some reason, just green. Something like a normal greenish garden with lots of ferns and leaves. Colours are certainly not what I expected. Again, I was proven wrong - be gone my foolish thoughts! haha.

Since I'm at it, and you are here, let me share a secret with you; Botanic Gardens is one of the nicest place to go for a picnic in Singapore and to add on to that excitment, it has FREE ADMISSION!! No need to spend $ on your date, except for a measly $1 if you want to visit the Orchid Garden (you don't have to if you just want a nice place for a picnic, and not aspiring to be a botanist).

So guys! take your girlfriend today to Botanic gardens and have a relaxing evening, talking and eating your way through sandwiches, while taking in the seductive scents of nature and enjoying the rich colours of a variety of plants :)))

Love this place!

Seeing is believing, and here are some pictures!

The orchid garden. National flower inside! can go see. haha
embracing nature.
With the pitcher plants (carnivorous plants that attract insects and eat them up)


An overview

You know, I'm getting obessed with pictures of treees. hahahaa. here's one.

Yup, that about summarise my trip to the botanic garden. So what are YOU waiting for? Go for a real life experience :)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr