webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Part of your world
All I want for xmas is you
Botanic gardens
Beijing trip
Overseas
Helix piercing
The moon is made of green cheese
My poor ring finger
Finish all assignments (except for one)
Changed my blogskin


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, December 29, 2008
Results @ 11:02 PM

Finally gotten back my year 2 sem 1 examination results. It wasn't that fantastic, but I retain my GPA at the very least :)) haha. Got a pleasant surprise when I saw my results because I got A+ for both Physiology and advanced cell biology. Happy happy! Now, I feel so much more relieved, cos I got the results off my chest. Can enjoy my new year's day in peace already, though school is reopening in another one week time? shucks. Haven't even enjoyed enough. Luckily, have 飘家姐妹 else school will be so boring. Before school start, we already said wanna study together! and Jessie said she will try to make agar agar for us :D woohoo~~ Love agar agar! They have a kind of characteristic crunchiness that jellies and puddings don't. Puddings have always been a tad too heavy for me, so I prefer agar agar. I shall learn to make that! It must be easier than baking a cake right? Therefore, I'm sure I can master it.

Went for a dinner date with Nancy and Sou last Friday, and we kind of talked about STALKERS. Those people who stalk other people's blogs, friendster, facebook, etc without letting the person being stalked known. Though I know that there is never a guarantee on people's privacy for online stuff, the thought kind of bothers me too. So, we should never put any private details on facebook or blogs lest those stalkers see it! haha.

Nothing much to update too, so I shall end abruptly here. haha. It's my blog, so it's my call :D

In case I do not have a chance to update, I shall wish all of you here reading (stalkers included), a very happy new year!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr