webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Recent randoms
we are the world
Injections
the perfect guys
Michael Jackson
My 21st birthday celebration
Birthday party
My wishlist
girls to ladies
Happy endings


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, July 13, 2009
The phantom @ 3:26 PM

Was cleaning up my desk and shelves when I came across a rather old piece of poetry I had written when I was in secondary one. It was a rather inexpert poetry as it was the first piece I had wrote. Just for sharing, I type my poem here :)) Please do not judge it too badly, as I mentioned, it was an inexpert piece of poetry, haha.

THE PHANTOM

Do not judge by what you see
for seeing is seldom believing
I may not be pretty
And neither am I smart
But please do be friends with me
For I have a heart of gold.

Looks are but secondary factors
but these are things people treasure;
But I so wonder to myself
doesn't a good heart value more?

Ugliness haunts me from the day I exist
but does not affect me at all
That is to say - physically.
For what matters to me most; I was hurt emotionally.

Terror befouls anyone who saw me
and often, they ran as fast as they could.
For I have a face like a withch
and wide staring bloodshot eyes.
My laughter is like a hyena
my nose pointed and out of shape.
My body plump, my legs thin and short,
I was the monster of them all.

I call myself a phantom
but that is but just a name.
In it contain my anger, fear and depression
For nobody was a friend to me.

People laughed and jeered at me,
others ran for their dear life.
Although I often hope and wish for a true friend,
I knew it was impossible.
Fear gripped people the moment their eyes are on me.
So here I am, lying lonely and friendless
for who is to be blame but me?

Just because I was born a phantom.

A little embarrassed of my amateur work, but I still feel a little upset as I put myself in the shoes of the phantom. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do :)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr