webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Year 2005
cOoKinG
sEnToSa
New haircut
dEcOmPoSitiOn
New sports shoes
...New car..
...still blur...
...BLUR...
A diSastEr sAveD (I'm soooo glad)


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, January 02, 2005
nIghTmArEs @ 3:32 PM

Wow, yesterday night, I can't believe I had three nightmares in a row. To summarise it all, the three is about murder, violence and war respectively. How strange!

For the murder dream, I dreamt that I was running from a berserk murderer on the loose. I run to a kind of a holiday house and prayed so hard that he wouldn't find me. I was running with another woman, whom I shan't say who lest all of you laugh at me. The holiday houses are all connected with doors like a maze, so I kept running with that woman. Then, so unexpectedly, while I thought I was safe, the murderer was just waiting for me in the last house, chopper in his hand. Then, the woman who was running with me took a knife in the kitchen and try to stab the murderer. Just as we thought that he was dead, he suddenly came alive. All the "blood" he had shed was actually chilli sauce (??). He just couldn't die, think he is some kind of "supernatural inhuman" or something. I can't really rmb the ending, but the process was frightening enough. I think that we suddenly got interested in a pot of curry chicken which was boiling, then the murderer began teaching us how to cook curry chicken. (suppose he wanted to cook us into curry human.)

The violence dream happened in a sort of an amusement park. There was this game, where there was this giant octopus with its gigantic eight legs (or?). It was like going round and round like any other normal games in the amusement we see nowadays. Except that the game is quite different. Those people who wanna play have to sit on the octopus or something. Then the octopus will kind of give us a topic like "who is the most talkative person in the group who is playing this game", then everyone had to make a vote by pressing some buttons in the machine in front og us.who got the highest vote, would be "game over" and the octopus will use one of the giant legs and grab the person and hurl the person with a mighty force. The "talkative person" happened to be me and I dreamt that I was running from the octopus but in the end he still caught up with me and hurl me against the glass window (ouch so pain) and the glass piece shattered into many pieces. So violent right? But interesting game though.

The last is about war, which I can't remember a lot. I just remembered that me and my family were caught by a group of dark skin people in soldier costumes, holding AK 47 (the gun terrorists use in CS) and demanding to search us. Then we were kind of imprisioned. I also remembered seeing another person I dun recognise being tortured (but I cannot remember how they torture him). That's all I could remember and the next thing I know, I was back in my bedroom.

So, anyone bother to help me intepret my dreams? Haha... But thinking back, it's quite funny ba...






©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr