webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
cOoKinG
sEnToSa
New haircut
dEcOmPoSitiOn
New sports shoes
...New car..
...still blur...
...BLUR...
A diSastEr sAveD (I'm soooo glad)
Back from chalet...


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, January 01, 2005
Year 2005 @ 1:52 PM

Year 2004 had not been a happy year for me, in fact, quite boring and stressful because I had to prepare for O Levels, which would determine whether I go into JC (which I hoped to), poly, or even ITE.. So, in general, it's all about studying and having little social life. Haha... Think it would be the same for da next two years if I can get into JC, because it was then I had to prepare for A levels. Time really flies.. Yesterday night, while I was lying on my bed, I thought of my childhood, from the time when I was in kindergarden to the time when I first entered secondary school. I realised that I had grown up and those times where I watch cartoons after doing homework, and going to the markets n shopping centres with mum afer school will never happen again. A sort of sadness filled me because those were the days I felt that I was really happy. Now, these things are to become memories.

Four more years and I will become a full-fledged adult. "How fast!" I thought. In fact I have to admit that I wasn't ready at all to cope with adult life. How I wish I can be a child again! Well, this will not happen, unless some scientist create a new time machine, which can transport me into many years back, so I just have to learn to cope. Which human being doesn't grow up? Honestly... OK, enough about this. Just hope that 2005 will be a smooth sailing year for me! (And all my friends of course!)

Hmm, yesterday while I was clearing my room, I decided to make a new year resolution. Haha, here goes:

1) study hard
2)be happy
3)save lots of $
4) go home early
5)quit napping
6)spend time with friends
7)be good
8)slim down (play sports)
9)score good marks
10)Learn to cook
11)be determined
12)control temper
13)Behave like a girl (???)

So, comments anybody? Can I do it? Haha.. When 2005 have ended, I will evaluate my actions and determine whether I have achieve all this.

So, we are leaving BLSS. To all my friends out there, please take care of yourself and pursue whatever dreams you have out there. We only get to live once, so live life to the fullest! Will miss all of you!

So I'm ending here now, cos I have to get to a barbecue party. Hope that we can keep in contact still. And lastly, a very happy new year to all of you!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr