webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
mugging = not studying?
i see no way out
chinese oral - DOWN
one day to chinese oral
bad luck week?
what a day
initial D
new haircut
GP test = done-ed
reading


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, July 11, 2005
waiting for harry potter (day 1) @ 9:08 PM

aha. finally the long awaited day is almost over. waited for harry potter's sixth book (harry potter and the half blood prince) for almost two years now? woohoo. now i will find it sitting on the doorstep once i wake up on saturday. then im gg to mug for harry potter. i shall forgo my sleep if i have to. and hopefully i will finish reading it in two days? cos i can't read for too long, as i will get headaches when i stare at words for too long. (that explains my miserable grades yar?) so excited over it!! ok, some people will start thinking im siao liao. no lar, juz too anxious to just hold the book in my hand and know that its mine. *evil laughter*

Anyway, this is simply too good to be true. im dreading saturday in the same magnitude that im looking forward to it. wah so ironic?! that's becos we are having Parent teacher interaction. mom will be coming to sch to collect my record card. sheesh. i smell trouble brewing. oOps. lucky there's harry potter bk to keep my mind off things. sighx.

todae had chem and math test. math test - gonna fail again?jus hope tt wun fail badly bah. chem was relatively all right. hopefully can pass ba. cos its the only paper i can finished doing on time. my exemption dream is dashed man. grrrr. into a hundred thousand million pieces. argh.

Pc tml again. groans. i feel so weak everytime i had pc. can't run, can't jump, can't pull, can't push. pathetic lehs. i oso dunno why leh. my health is deterioating? in pri school time, i used to run well. my 1.6km is faster than quite a few guys in NAFA test lor. what happened to mi? now oso cant run long distance liao. izzit becos im getting lazier? lolx. and less hyper? aha.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr