webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
confusion
mooncake festival at school!
just finished my hw.. aww...
stressed!!
beauty
at least someone loves mi!
new thoughts
back from camp
off to camp
hakuna matata =))


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, September 20, 2005
a churning stomach @ 11:25 PM

felt really bad today.. cos my stomach did nth but to churn, churn and churn. even with nth in there. i skipped dinner yesterday, cos i fear tt if i eat sth, i will end up "cleaning my stomach in the toilet". was freaking hungry when i reach school.. hunger is about the worst thing i ever experienced le. i doubt anyone likes to feel really hungry. ya..so we shld donate food to those poor countries. money is so less direct, and it gets sucked up by corrupted govt in one way or another. and when u are hungry, who cares how many galleons, sickles or knuts u got in ur pocket? (oops.. read too much harry potter.) all u can think of is food. money is a worldly possession, but food and water are basic needs. without it, we'll die. ok, im digressing. jux cant think right nowadays.

finally got my revenge on someone. i oso dunno why, he was like dao-ing me when i did nth wrong to him. so i was a bit pissed off with him for the past few days. not to mention puzzled. but anyway, if he wants to continue dao-ing mi, it's not my prob. i got my revenge =)

i simply love that VISA ad. anybody can help mi record it down or sth? its so beautiful. i nv love an ad so much before. the colours are brilliant. the background is nice. and the doves are so beautiful - all flying away into the orange-yellow sky. yups, its the new ad about an indian girl. i think she's so cute too. gosh. i jux love that ad. if india is really like what it is portrayed, i wld like to make a trip there. yay!! nice curry will be an added bonus =D

9 days to promos. omg. thanks councillors for knocking some sense into us. or we might still be slacking until now. well, i am anyway. i dun like to study when im feeling so sick. ya, another thing i found out. in real life, the "opposite attracts" theory doesnt always hold. negative things does attract negative things too.

take for example, yesterday. when i was really feeling very sick, all the negative thoughts bombarded me. not to mention my left thigh hurts lots. jus like "feng shi". my stomach is in such a bad state that the worst thought tt came across my mind is "do i have stomach cancer?" wow this is a real negative thought. perhaps the most negative i have in my whole life. argh. shldnt hv thought of that. anyway im all right now. being sick does make u think differently. tsk.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr