webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
1st day of school..
New year has begun
freaking out
xmas presents!!
merry xmas all =)))
ache!!
performance at MINDS
christmas shopping
back from chalet.. =)))
no more rotting


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, January 06, 2006
whew - first wk of sch over @ 8:44 PM

The J1s must be joining life now.. cheering, games, making friends, adapting to a new environment.. well, bless them. they do not hv much time to enjoy. At most one year I guess. next year they will be super packed with stress, hw, tests and revison to do. Like almost all J2s are now. Even in lectures (especially math), I can sense the air of seriousness in the air. Although some ppl are laughing and acting nonchalent abt studies..haha in their hearts deep down, there must be at least a teeny weeny bit of fear for the future. That's what it feels like anyway.

First week of school is not exactly what u call fun, in fact it's pretty tiring. but it's good to see all friends again =))) wahaha. Dar don't recognise me though...so sad..cos she says that my hair very short plus i change sch bag..aiya all these onli surface right. In your heart, I'm sure that im still ur beloved dar! wahaha. But anyway, im being thick-skinned. Normally only will liddat with ssf, but today exception. lolols.. cos gone a bit siao le. after all the lectures and tutorials. and yupps.. pc. this week pc still manageable, but well, it will go steadily worst, im sure of that.

Stupid rongxuan!!! urgggh. keep pouring water down my head. OEI. monsoon season. i dunnit u to water my hair... there's enough rain without u helping. grrrr. and forced me to drink so much ice lemon tea at mac.. after cheating so much in scissors paper stone and hei bai pei. bully me sia.. but it was really fun being with her. hahaha.. can do all the things i normally wouldnt do. For example, acting like an 8 yr old kid. =))) childhood is precious ok? So if anyone says that ur childish, take it as a compliment. One day im gg to spray rx with whipped cream on the face!! or her bdae tt time, make her face sink into the bdae cake!! wahaha, this evil plot cannot be known to her. shhhh.

Ahem. first sign of madness, i see.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr