webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
performance at MINDS
christmas shopping
back from chalet.. =)))
no more rotting
missing
bored
guilt
flute
short.very.
miracles DO happen


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, December 21, 2005
ache!! @ 12:26 AM

whew. finally finished the performance at MINDS. dunnit to worry abt anyth for the time being (except perhaps the co tee, grrr). Feeling a lot more relaxed than before the performance =))) turns out to be not as bad. Yup, had the performance and blah blah.. (I had to wake up real early on top of that, sobs). games, singing session, prize giving n speech stuff. all the usual things. not much to describe. Been there ONCE in like jan or feb, when i was still in interact club. I dunno, im being insensitive or sth i know, but i dunno how they can stand doing the same things over and over again. Sighx. Like all those therapy lessons, and games which had been played for abt a million times. Perhaps they never get bored with them? I seriously wonder. Well, I don't think it's a crime to be curious.. but still, i feel so damn insensitive. sobsobs. i wanna be more sensitive in my thinkings and actions! but izzit an inborn talent or sth? My mind simply can't be disciplined. Even hanxiang says that I've got weird questions all the way.

There was once I asked him, "how come in cartoons, the faeces is like in curls, while in real life, it is actually not?" and he diao-ed for a LONG TIME. He replied sth stupid like, faeces look cuter in curls. gosh lar. my foot. such a silly explanation. lolols. Disgusting lar, I know. But seriously, i dunno the answer leh. Hmmm, i've nth more than a theory though. Perhaps, the faeces in cartoons always not in the water in the toilet bowl, dried up or sth, so it is hardened n curled more easily? Then the faeces in real life actually touches the water n kind of soften up, and it's easier to uncurl them? Hmmmm. Stupid qn with a stupid answer. Yup, all I want to show it's that my mind can't be disciplined. Period.

anw was aching all over when i reached home at eight plus todae. *groans* Went chinatown to look for places to print co tee, but can't find any. Really shld skin dar's monster friend alive, for giving unreliable info. Walked the whole of chinatown already lor. Feel so tortured. but nvm, it's my responsibility. shld get down to queensway, easier. =) And it does not help that u take bus 174 frm chinatown all the way back to boonlay, after completing a full journey in chinatown. as usual, slept on long journeys in bus. but believe me, it wasn't at all enjoyable. My head keep knocking into ppl -_-"

Should go and hv a nice deserved rest now. Nitez all =)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr