webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
flute
short.very.
miracles DO happen
painting rox
wedding bells
mask
a few more hrs to harry potter
aching
disfigured me =(
im a woman hear me roar


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, November 30, 2005
guilt @ 2:50 PM

Time passes so fast. It's nearing december already - almost one mth of hols have passed, and i hv done nothing at all. The amount of guilt building up in me was mountaineous. sobsobs. Never get to any work at all. There was this afternoon i TRIED to do my chem, and failed terribly. Somebody must smack me awake. =( I promised myself to improve in the hols de. Now i can't even bully my brain into concentration. tsktsk. Incredible mixture of adoration and dislike for myself. oso dunno lar. I suspect I got split personality. But whatever, it doesn't seem to be very serious now.

Watched harry potter and the goblet of fire for the third time now. cos accompanied mom to watch. =))) anyway i oso dun regret gg to watch, cos i really think that it's brilliant. though i prefer the book more. Reading provides space for imagination. see? Besides harry potter, i watched a lot of other videos, that are collecting dust in my drawers. For example, the sixth sense, and my all-time favourite, Disney classics. Wanna watch AI too, but nobody wld watch it with me. And i hate watching videos alone. I think it's real creepy. mom will surely fall aslp watching AI, and sis will cry (according to her, it's a very sad movie, which i dun agree). dad is always MIA de. cannot find him anyway. His attention is either on his car, or his com.

Had a weird dream yest. AGAIN. those dreams haven't been coming back to me for a long time now. I dreamt of blood and death again. This time, I was the one who died. How I dunno. but it's frightening. I returned as a ghost or something, and nobody cld see me. Ultimate loneliness. Eeeeeks. Even dreamt of the process of cremation and stuff. real creeped out. *shudders*

Anyway my resolution for tomorrow. Wake up before 10am. keke. sis will scoff at this line i know. =p



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr