webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
wedding bells
mask
a few more hrs to harry potter
aching
disfigured me =(
im a woman hear me roar
thinking abt christmas..
PW presentation tml =(
im a peeled potato
Obviously


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, November 21, 2005
painting rox @ 7:21 PM

I've never imagine myself enjoying painting so much - what's with my mediocre art marks when im in lower secondary. Nobody I know thinks that i hv a hidden talent in art, which is possibly (highly) true. But I did enjoy myself painting banners at the back of LT5 today. Wahahaha~ It's for chinese orchestra. Hmmmm. I don't say that it's a very nice banner, but at least we put in our best efforts, and ta-da! We dunnit to worry abt finding time nxt yr to paint a banner. Lololx. With our LOGO and COLOUR some more. Printing tee shirt for our cca too - hope it comes out nicely =))) We spent a lot of time thinking abt the design, and yes, i promise, it'll be nice. At least, it contains every one's ideas. Not just the committee getting a hand in the design. Oh yes - i love democracy. Till this day, I still think it's the best way for ruling. This is our banner! GOOd dar dar sent it to me.. keke. credits to her.













Everyone's working and I'm not. That's the very fact. Felt so u-s-e-l-e-s-s lar. Didn't even think of getting a job in the hols. I mean, there's plenty of chance to work in the future. In fact, I think I will spend at least 30 years working. Enjoy school life ba. Do some projects that you like, e.g. collecting leaf samples, or just do something u want to do, but didn't hv the time to do. If you realli enjoy working, then fine. Or if you hv to work cos of financial difficulties, tat's fine too. But I don't see the point of torturing myself, gg to work, when i hv no need for it. Say me lazy for all you like - but I know what I want best. Not money definitely. Something more spiritual.

Sarcasm - there's a limit to the amount i can take. I believe there's a limit to the amt everyone can take as well. A little sarcasm is good, cos it motivates ppl and all. But be careful; too much and you are playing with fire. It may lose you trust, popularity, or even a friendship. So, exercise more caution to each and every critisim u make. This applies to all. How often I've seen friendship broke becos of jealousy and sarcasm. We all need encouragement and care sometimes. Humans, we are all fragile inside. stones and sticks may break the bones, but words will shatter the soul. Bear that in mind, all =))) appreciate ur friends and family for who they are, not what they can do.

And, why is dar not online yet? *clock ticking*

Yup, to kill time, let me show u a picture..








This is ME! Wahahaha!! lihai ba? I got bored painting, so went rock climbing instead. =))) ooops.better dun let sch rock manager see, cos i used it without permission. lolol. is there a rock manager in the first place? *wonders* Useless me. Cos im wearing skirt, and without any safety belts, can onli climb to this level. keke.









Victorious me!! keke.

Oh, dar is finally online now =)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr