webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Obviously
how unlucky -_-" sick again
chinese paper - DOWN
juggling 3 things
... Last dae of school is over...
time = monster
more plusses
still a bit of voice
steamboat
see light


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, November 07, 2005
im a peeled potato @ 8:35 PM

Have you ever peel a brown skinned potato to reveal a yellow colour tissue? I think I look like a peeled potato. =( today, while i was bathing, i saw this piece of skin peeling from my shoulder. EEeeeks. then i attempted to peel it away.. and it come off in a whole piece. omg lor. the skin underneath is kind of reddish? This makes me think of the time when i went supermarket, and saw skinned frogs. They are skinned alive. yucks. i will nv eat frog legs again. No big loss, since they are not extremely delicious. But ask me to give up my chicken wings and i'll cry like hell. no, i can't live without my usual helping of KFC. And i love bbqed chicken wings!!! =)))

Weird things happening todae. I thought i was reading a romance novel when i found got that it is actually something of a gothic horror. -_-" Such a big diff ya? How could I be so blur? hmmm. But actually I prefer something of a gothic horror. Romance is never a thing for me. I rather watch romance, than read romance. Horror is different. I like reading it cos i love chills down my spine occasionally. But i dun watch it cos i will have nightmares for the rest of the month. =X Why torture myself liddat right?

Went school for Pw today. Walked right in the school, past the table of my classmates and hid in a corner. I look really anti-social hor? But i got no face to see them cos i look like a POW. And in addition, the skin on my face is peeling like hell. Eeeeeks. So ugly. Now then i realised im such a self-conscious and perhaps vain person. School dub have electricity again. Gosh. Then have to present without the slides. I can't memorise the slides lar. not a very effective presentation. the onli thing i managaed to do is to practise my vocals.

sheesh. it's 8.50pm now and i haven't ate any dinner. gtg now~

Wanna finish eating and get back to reading my "gothic horror". =))) I dun want another library fine again. I still owe the NLB $4.95 *sighx* i can nv return my books on time =(



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr