webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
more plusses
still a bit of voice
steamboat
see light
disillusioned
shoot
No longer know who i am now
Corpse bride
life has changed
promoted =)))


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, October 27, 2005
time = monster @ 7:02 PM

How many times have I said that time flies? Omg. make me sound very old. tsk. I found a very interesting fact about myself. Muahahaha!! Living on earth for like 17 years and this is the first time I notice this very small but impt fact. My bdae is on 16june. June is in the exact middle of the year. So I was born during the middle of the yr. and the day 16 is like in the middle of the month too! Interesting ba? How many of you actually have this kind of fate right? Lol. mebbe my siao-ness is acting up again. But when i uncover this very fact, I laughed like mad leh =)))

Yup, back to the point. Time flies. It's like slightly more than THREE days to chinese AO lvl examination. The very same time last yr, I was preparing for my O lvls. gosh. can we don't have so many examinations? Every two to four yrs, we have a major exam coming up. very very very stressed de. And people who know me well understand that I'm always sick after exams. I call this post-exam stress. lolol. Now not so frequent le. When I was younger, it happens EVERY time. Oh, if all goes well, this chinese paper will be my very last chinese paper in my whole life. I can't believe it! Although I don't like chinese very much, but it's one subject that im better at. I'm going to miss chinese. *sobz* But NO, i dun wanna retake it. However, for some reason, the thought of sitting for my very last chinese paper saddens me. Well, guess it's part of growing up. So must JIAYOUs for this paper. Same to all the people out there, taking AO chinese.

I must say that I feel tremendously proud of myself. I never PON lessons, although many of my peers are doing so now. I had enuff of ponning during the first three mths. lolol. those days! jus go school and slack in cafe for a few hrs, den go home slp and watch tv. It has to be the happiest days of my life. But ponning lessons make me feel guilty, and well - i suffer a lot of consequences for it. Esp for math. Always ponned math. Now math grade like hell, and i can't complain. Chemistry is like the only subject which i didn't pon AT ALL during the first three mths. Even sat for the chem test, which so few people turn up for. Anyway, now never pon lesson is oso equally slack as ponning lesson. Not much gg on during lessons nowadays. Guess everyone is
1) worried for AO lvl exams.
2)worried for pw oral presentation
3) simply in holiday mood.
Either one of the three anyway. Myself included.

Receive a mildly shocking news today. Mdm lee is actually leaving for Innova JC next yr. gosh. i thought we will be having the same civics teacher. to sae the truth, feel quite upset about her going away. She has been my civics teacher cum chem teacher ever since first three mths, to the point tt i gotten quite attached to her. Imagine after I graduated, then come back to JJ for teachers' day celebration, den can't find her anywhere in school. *sighz* She has really made a difference in my life, to say the truth.

I can actually feel some screw going loose in my head. Every time I walked to the interchange in the morning, and pass by things, i will keep thinking of what this symbolises, what that symbolises. gosh. literature is getting to my head. I remember once I walked past a flock of birds, and I was thinking how their dispersal symbolise my mixed feelings. Flying in all directions. haha, better stop thinking so much. Even now as i am typing, I was thinking of the first paragraph I wrote. The middle of everything fact. Born in such a middle mth and day of a year.. does that mean that I'm a highly neutral person? wahahaha.

By the way, there is this mad guy near the interchange. He sits there every afternoon, looking ard at people. Just yesterday, I walked past him and he said "hi" to me. Thinking that he is one of my parents friend whom i dun rmb, i replied "hi" out of courtesy. Oh man. I feel damn cheated lar. he does NOT has any connections to me or my family. which normal friend wld stalk their friend's daughter? YES. tt stupid, senseless person actually stalked me, and when i turned and saw him again, he said "hi" again. Sensing tt something was not quite right, I ignored him and continued walking home. In unusually quick steps. Very scared lor. Hi his head, honestly. Grrrr. So be careful when u ppl walk ard that area. =)))

*Note: There is no hatred w/o love.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr