webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Corpse bride
life has changed
promoted =)))
Slacking at home -__-"
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))
my BIG day
one more day to go...JIAYOUs
first day of promos
process of mugging? stoning?


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, October 16, 2005
No longer know who i am now @ 10:01 PM

I think im having identity crisis now. sighx. dunno wat i want, dunno wat kind of person i am, in short - i dunno anything about myself. Split personality? having frequent mood swings now. one moment very jovial, the nxt sink into the world's deepest pit. promos over, shld be very happy now that im promoted. but well, something (i dunno wat) keeps weighing me down. keep thinking n thinking what's that stone in my heart, but i arrived at no conclusion. sian diaox. i got all the reasons to be happy in the world - e.g. gd friends, a gd sister for me to bully, a stable family, a healthy-sized bank account, a bed full of my fav soft toys, enough food for me, a truckload of books at home..... But still, i can feel something lacking in my life. no idea wat's that though.

poor dar is sick now. still got so many medicine to eat. haiyo.. must take care of urself k? sleep well, drink lots of water, stop eating so many chocs, etc.

School again tomolo. haha, kind of moving back into reality. weekend is my onli escape from reality. now everything is going to fall back into its usual routine again. lessons, homework, eating chatting, lessons again, hw again, den go home. yawnnnzz.

In fact, im thinking about xmas now. not onli some "sort" ppl. that explains my singing of xmas carols in kbox. well. it's the onli thing tt makes me happy now. the thought of christmas. den can go orchard see all the lightings and decorations, stroll there, and feel like a queen perhaps. yup, not forgetting taking many many photographs! been long since i took pics of sceneries. how nice if there's winter in singapore! never been to a seasonal country before. never even visited snow city in singapore before. so technically, i hvnt seen real snow before. sounds like a mountain turtle right? but well. when i grow up, im gg to earn money n travel ard the world!! let's start making plans now. erm, where will be my first stop? somewhere with a nice beach. =)))
mebbe hawaii. den can wear those pretty orchids on my wrist n head, and cao qun, and dance like i nv dance before! keke. dar loves suntanning so much, so most probably can go with her =D

ok hv to go now. no inspiration to write anymore! anw gorilla wants to play monopoly. so there.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr