webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))
my BIG day
one more day to go...JIAYOUs
first day of promos
process of mugging? stoning?
looking sad
a churning stomach
confusion
mooncake festival at school!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, October 08, 2005
Slacking at home -__-" @ 1:25 PM

Yawns.. too tired of going out liao.. decided to stay at home and chill down, though i dunno wat can i do. Aunt gave me some cross stitching stuff, tried to read and learn, but didn't turn out to be veri successful. im not THAT nimble with my finger (hey, that rhymes!), but if i feel like it, i may try again. basically, i dun really like to learn from books. i like real life people teaching me, and no one in my family know any stitching. what a failure.. tsk tsk. i even had difficulty focusing on threading. need to wear specs while im working on stitching. Doesn't that make me look like an old woman in those fairy tale kind of books, who sit on a rocking chair near the fire place, doing their stitching? hmmmm. from young, i am already not those girlish kind of person. maybe cos dad kind of treats me like a boy. he never used to fight with my sis. but he always like to wrestle with me, as in for fun de lar. Yups, that's where i honed my fighting skills. lol. So it's not exactly my fault that i have a "violent streak". blame it on the kind of environment i live in ba :p
But i just KNOW that im still a quiet, gentle person by nature.

Yesterday went to kbox to celebrate ruimin's bdae. sang for like five consecutive hours? oh my. my POOR throat. need to drink honeyed drinks le. cos today i woke up with a terrible throaty voice. nope nope.. i dun wanna get sick, cos i hate seeing the doc, and above all, i hate swallowing pills cos i JUST CAN'T. but overall, we had quite a fun day ba.. even partnered dap in a duet. lol no wonder the other two are so jealous of us =)))

yesterday dar told me how she is so scared of failing her subjects, den not being able to promote. well, i think that's a constant fear that lives in everyone of us. even gorilla oso experience that kind of fear. the day before he and jingshu got their results, they are like so freaking scared lar. well. they passed, with a couple of As, good for them. now it's our turn to feel scared. I know that people are tired of hearing this but we really CANNOT CRY OVER SPILLED MILK. No matter how we brood over our exams, wat we are feeling aren't going to help. Yup, let's use an example. For example, person A takes this exam. After that, he can either feel very happy cos he has done his best, or very upset for he thinks that he isn't going to do well. But tell me - does his feelings take part in shaping the final results? NO. The reason why humans have so many worries can be illustrated from this simple example. WE WORRY TOO MUCH. yes, we worry about perfectly redundant things. Why feel upset over something we cannot change? Anyway, sadness is a negative feeling and happiness is a positive one. So, using that example again, u realise that we have a choice of feeling sad or happy. If feeling happy makes us feel good, why don't we choose that? Why do we have this tendancy to choose to feel something bad for us? Yup, that is something we should all ponder upon.
*note: the above is all about my opinion, so u don't have to agree with it if you don't.

[to dar] Hope you are feeling better now. i really have complete faith in you. but whatever the results, we shld accept it ok? I will always lend u a hand if u want, give you support whenever u fall, let you have a shoulder to cry on if you need it, and feel happy for you if u succeed. Take care =) You really look prettier if you are happy!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr