webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
a churning stomach
confusion
mooncake festival at school!
just finished my hw.. aww...
stressed!!
beauty
at least someone loves mi!
new thoughts
back from camp
off to camp


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, September 24, 2005
looking sad @ 12:22 PM

For all my life, whenever i don't smile or don't look happy, people will tend to think that i'm sad or i've got a prob. why is that so leh? just because i look like a bulldog, doesn't mean i am one. haha.. during chem lec one day (a few mths ago), i was trying to be serious with the lesson for once cos my chem cmi, one of my classmates asked: "u ok or not? u look damn stressed." i was going...wth? im jus looking serious. another classmate, who rarely talked to me, until recently, commented that im always looking angry and upset. GOT meh? during lessons, i don't usually smile one ma, cos im being attentive (or rather, trying to be) and serious. hello? everyone has their serious side. jus becos i laugh more than i talk doesn't make mi a phooney who is always a joker. tsk. and ya, another weird one, tell me to "de-stress" myself cos im always frowning. i was realli going -_-" .. frowning doesn't mean tt im sad or wat... it jus means tt im thinking, which is a good thing. and if anyone ever caught mi staring in the upwards direction (twds the ceiling or the sky, it doesnt matter), it also show tt im thinking. not tt im so depressed tt im looking up to decide which is the tallest building for me to jump down from. i believe that my inspiration flows from upwards to downwards, just like wat gravity makes objects do.

promos in 5 days time. gosh. sooo fast lar. after promos there are still more tests. like bio SPA (eeksss), Pw op presentation (double eeekkss), and chinese AO lvl test (triple eekkkks!!). once nov is over, i will celebrate man! i promise tt i shall smile at everyone in sight (maybe an additional hug for ppl im close to). lol... in case they say tt i look blur/upset again. can't wait for hols to start. in the mean time, jus MUG. promos will be until 4th oct nia. then i will hv two free days!! yay!! i didn't noe tt two free days can make mi this happy. realli desperate le. bet tt all my classmates are mugging now. so wat am i doing here? grrrr. ok, shall promise myself to study until midnight todae. this is the bad point of doing last min work man. tsk. shall revise regularly after promos. A levels is not sth to be kidded with. i don wan a DEE grade. nor a DOC grade. tt will realli get mi nowhere. haizz.. jiayous for promos - everyone in jc or mi..



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr