webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
looking sad
a churning stomach
confusion
mooncake festival at school!
just finished my hw.. aww...
stressed!!
beauty
at least someone loves mi!
new thoughts
back from camp


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, September 27, 2005
process of mugging? stoning? @ 11:46 AM

weeeeet! three days dunnit to go to school..from monday to wednesday.. cos it's a study break! haha, finally one gd thing abt my school. got STUDY BREAK. can mug till night. yawns.. jus came back from sch. to hand in tt ruddy pw written report. finally it's done. goood. i can hv one less nightmare. suffering from too much stress right now. adrenaline level never dropped at all these days. if this is going to continue for weeks n months, i will die of fatigue leh. jc papers is so diff from o lvls one. 3 hrs each paper. sian diaox leh. esp chinese. sit still for 3 hrs n see chinese characters all over the qn paper? ow... my best idea of a torture. no no.. not chinese. it's MATH. sit still for 3 hrs to do math? wah. really a test of the fittest. require lots of my brain power. who knows, mebbe half of my brain cells will die after promos. *groans*

let's see. what hv i completed? finished reading bio notes on biological molecules (carbo, lipids, proteins, water), cell structure, microscopy, photosynthesis and respiration. remaining is my DNA, cell n nuclear division and of cos, monohybrid inheritance. later will hv to mug all these chapters. actually, read these chapters le.. dunno will leak out or not. my head feels as empty as ever. it's either nth has gone in, or my brain got a lot of GB. it can't be the latter ba. cos im a pea-brain. wahahaha. a bit mad le... pardon me. -_- and im starting to talk to myself. even worse. learn from tilin de. ask qn, ownself answer. must read news paper later too. it takes mi veri long to read straits times de. cos i wanna absorb every single word. haha, n understand every single article. but of cos, tts quite impossible. so i stick to my fav sections. like Life.. and Home. yups, tts basically all i read.

sis just borrowed the da vinci code. it looks so interesting. it's there on my study table. and the book seem to GLOW.. awaiting for me to read, trying to catch my attention. a bit exaggerated, but ya, i WANT to read it. heard from ppl tt it's nice. and im into history, which is an added bonus.

ya.besides reading those notes n the straits times.. mus start revising on some chinese idioms too. my chinese seriously sux. as in, it's not as gd as last time lar. feel so useless man... like there's nth im gd at. but well. yes, im starting to count down to 4th oct. my BIG day. the day promos end. wait for mi, 4th oct.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr