webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
life has changed
promoted =)))
Slacking at home -__-"
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))
my BIG day
one more day to go...JIAYOUs
first day of promos
process of mugging? stoning?
looking sad


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, October 15, 2005
Corpse bride @ 6:57 PM

Haven't blogged for a few days now, since I don't feel like touching the com (cos im glued to the TV) and dad keep hogging. Thursday was pretty uneventful cos the whole day is just lessons, lessons and more lessons. Been going thru the promo papers for all tutorials now. Sian diaox. Remind me of my misery onli. grrrr. Anyway, the whole of thursday lessons, i've been feeling sianz cos the thought of going to co later on terrifies me. haha, looks like too strong a word to use, but anyway. jus dun feel like going. seeing other cca winding up their practices and meetings makes it doubly hard for me to drag myself to room 113 to have my co prac. grrrr. Fortunately, the practice didn't turn out to be too bad. We slacked a lot in the co instruments room, skiving and designing the co tee (gosh, we must be the latest cca to think of cca tee. ha.). keke. anyway, everyone of us agreed that the co tee will be in PINK. great. i LOVE pink!! wahahaha. It must be the first tee in school in PINK. lolol. how outstanding we will look. Can't wait for it =X
Yups, turns out to be pointless that im scared tt teacher will scold me in flute prac, due to me not practising AT ALL since cca ended becos of promos. I thought it will be very obvious to him that i didn't practice with my dusty flute once i played in front of me, but aha. i managed to blindfold him =))) he even praised me that my flute skills have improved, though he still did made me repeat some notes a lot a lot a lot of times.

Drama fest in our school on friday. Actually, feel like going since i love literature (smacks tt stupid person who says that literature is my "old love") but already asked gorilla, dar and yang meh meh out liao. so cannot pang seh them right. in case dar accuses me of being a pang-seher again. end up poor tilin has to go with kf. Sorri tilin! but i expect kf is noisy enuff to keep u entertained =))) wondering how the drama fest is like. what kind of plays they set up, etc. it's been long since i last watched a play. Anyway, while they are enjoying drama fest, im at JE with the animals, watching corpse bride. We bought an extremely LARGE pail of popcorn ok. u will never find another box of popcorn bigger than ours. we even had trouble disposing the popcorn pail away cos it stuck at the area in the dustbin, where we are supposed to throw rubbish in. But its great eating popcorn!!! i love sweet ones. yummy. I wanna have more!! when i watched harry potter perhaps. i shall start counting down to my fav movie of the yr. keke. Anyway corpse bride is quite nice. lots of puns and stuff like that. I particularly like this "every living person is dying to get down here" pun. Think about it and u'll know what i mean =))) ending was pretty touching cox the corpse bride sacrificed her love to another person. This is LOVE. ahhhh~~~ to see ur loved ones live in happiness.

This afternoon went kbox with sis. yay! since she needs to destress herself after finishing promos. i will be the good sister to acc her go sing. lolol. i even sang the twelve days of xmas -_-" her singing is quite horrible though. *roll eyes* came home and touch up my op presentation. tsk. now there are more changes, which i havent made. im supposed to present more stuff, since one of my members left for poly. well. sighx. that's his choice, and i wish him all the best =)))

Today's guanzhu and yilong's birthday! Let me sing u guys a birthday song over here =)

*happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to guanzhu n yilong
happy birthday to you!!*

*blows out candles* hehe. May all your dreams come true! =D



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr