webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
promoted =)))
Slacking at home -__-"
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))
my BIG day
one more day to go...JIAYOUs
first day of promos
process of mugging? stoning?
looking sad
a churning stomach


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, October 12, 2005
life has changed @ 10:25 PM

I've thought a lot these days. that problem which has been troubling me now every since the 26th september, has be "kind of" thought through. even though, i still cldnt get over it completely. jus this hanging feeling over there. im not sure what i am supposed to feel abt tt anymore. mostly, i feel an element of treason (or izzit too harsh a word to use?), but there's some part of me which urged me to live and let live. sometimes, being stubborn about what u want will backfire. sometimes, it just makes things worst. tossed n turned on bed (which i rarely do) on tuesday, and i decided to try to live n let live. for the benefit of every single one. will i succeed? hopefully. but i dun dare to harbour anymore hopes of it.

using the com too oftenly now. i think parents aren't very happy about it. being in a typical asian family, mom n dad didnt really voice what they feel about things. today, dad jus mumbled that i keep staring at the com, and each day, i speak less than 4 sentences to them. are they feeling neglect? or is my sensitivity acting up again? i dunno, but truely, i feel that i hv let them down. about not trying my best for exams when they worked so hard to keep this family tgt, and about not spending time with them. well, life is unpredictable, so what if one day they can't be with me anymore? I shld really try spending more time with them. regrets are about the most awful, yet useless thing to feel. cox u can really do something about it. jus whether u want to or not.

jeff seow, our maths tutor who is living in another few weeks' time, talked about ambitions today.sounds much like back in pri school right? where all teachers jus ask u wats ur ambition out of friendliness. and all the answers are just "doctors, lawyers, etc." so standard. now its much more interesting. got virologist, psychologist, entrepreneur, zoologist... etc. im always very fickle de lar. my ambition can rank from the sky to the sea to land, ever since i was 5. first ambition was first astronaut in spore to go to NASA. den singer, actress? after which, is the doctor. den surgeon. den psychologist. now it's being a kindergarden teacher, and being a philosopher (cos i like to think too much). kids are so innocent n cute! so working with them and nt the rest of the dog eat dog world is jus grt. the most amt of trouble they can gif u is knocking over their cereal bowl or sth. wahahaha!

going to watch corpse bride this fri, if nth crops up last min. lol.. mom asks mi wat kind of movie is that, den i told her, is a horror cos got corpse inside the title. lolol. she actually believes me leh! well... sometimes ppl jus take my crap for truth. lol. whatever. den let mom hv a gd impression on me then. cos i nv dare to watch horror de (ever since i spilled nachos n cheese all over the place when watching the eye). haha mebbe she will think tt i got nerves now. tsk.

it's another school day tml. chop chop. off i go to bed. =X

*note: to all my friends who gave me encouragement and the unlimited "JIAYOUs" when im on the verge of giving up, thanks for everything. if i can hug everyone of u, i swear i will =)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr