webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
disillusioned
shoot
No longer know who i am now
Corpse bride
life has changed
promoted =)))
Slacking at home -__-"
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))
my BIG day


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, October 22, 2005
see light @ 1:58 PM

Walked in a dark tunnel for so many endless days, prodding on, trying to survive.. and finally, i see light at the end of the dark tunnel. It's lucky that i've perservered and had gd friends along with me =))) all the encouragement u all gave me, all the care u all showered upon me, all the acceptance you all granted me, put those so-called friends to shame. They can never understand what a true friendship is all about. Dar is so inspiring! When some things are lost, you can never get them back, no matter how hard u you try. I used to snort at miss wong when she says it takes two hands to clap, now i realised it's an important metaphor in life. Nothing can ever be achieved if it's purely one-sided. For example, in Pw, if only ONE member wants to do well for it, without all the other members coordination, he/she will not ever succeed too. In a relationship, both have to give and take in order to keep it going. And in a friendship, it takes both parties to accept each other in order for the relationship to work. i must be really naive when i thought me, myself, can salvage the situation. It jus takes two parties to work things out.

Another important metaphor in life is from mr. goh's qualitative and quantitative talk. It is better to have few, but quality friends than to have a lot, but superficial friends. I remember in some book i've read before, it says that if you made a true friend - At least one in ur whole life, your life is not wasted. I realised myself.. i rather have qualitative kind of friendship, than quantitative ones. So, everyone out there - cherish your friends, old and new. Who knows? one of them may just be the true friend in your life.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm blabbering.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ok, back to everyday stuff. Gp was fun yesterday. We played taboo and some word games. Aha. been a long time since i did that. But taboo has to be related to GP -_-"' but luckily, it wasn't too hard. And our group (milk power) won!! ahahax. Lots of homework over the weekend, and still have to study for chinese. 31st oct. Oh man. So freaking fast. and nxt wk is gg to be super busy. how to pick time out to revise? I want an A. Nth below A is going to satisfy me. Argh. Somebody lend me some luck?

Yup, saw my senior yesterday. The J2 flute soloist. Oh man. i thought he's another sotong, but i didn't realise that he actually knows me leh. tsk. I was standing right behind him in the drinks stall, but i didn't know it was him, cox his hairstyle got some ... erm.. changes? ok, im digressing. but all the while, i was cursing him for ordering mocha milkshake, cos it took the auntie like 2 mins to make that drink for him?? I'm thirsty and tired after the student leaders meeting lor. When it's finally my turn (i didn't even wait for him to go off), i stomped in front indignantly and ask auntie for HL choc milk. To say the truth, i was highly irritated cox he still dun wan to go off, block my way. Then out of a corner of my eye, i saw him turn and look at me, then smiled. i was like.... -_-"? I didn't exactly recognise him at first glance. then he says, "Eh? Chairman?" it was THEN i recognised him. omg. im so super Blur lar!! talking to senior, of cos veri nervous lar, and what's more, he's a damn gd flute player, and i put myself to shame jus by standing beside him. Anyway, he was badgering me for that SYF photo again. sheesh. Then he told me to msg him when the photos are ready. then i says ok.. all the while, still feeling very nervous cos i've never talked to him before. In fact, i was so nervous tt i forgot my change. -_-" DOn' T lAuGh. grrrr.

ok, gtg liao. since i still haven't had my lunch, and i hv to go out to lau par sat later to meet friends.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr