webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
shoot
No longer know who i am now
Corpse bride
life has changed
promoted =)))
Slacking at home -__-"
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))
my BIG day
one more day to go...JIAYOUs


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, October 20, 2005
disillusioned @ 9:52 PM

Sometimes, somewhere in ur subconscious mind, u know that something is wrong and why it is wrong. But most people chose to ignore it. They put on a selective memory mode and chose to forget all about it. Why do you think criminals did wat they did uh? Don't they know that it's wrong? They are not stupid. They know it's wrong. but wat make them do it? Using another example; when their sons did wrong, why do all mothers shield them even though they know perfectly well that their sons did wrong? It's the same thing. No matter on which part of the world u are, it's all the same. The congruent situations even scare me. People run away.

I really hate this aspect of human nature. When don't people just face the music? face what they did wrongly and correct them? They KNOW that something is wrong, but yet they allow that problem is norish, to grow, until it snowballed to a big disaster. I mean, yes, intergrity is important, but that's a different matter altogether. Will it hurt for people to eat some humble pie for once? i seriously wonder. oh wells. world is full of weird people.. and amongst these ppl, there are bound to be some selfish ones who only think of themselves. omg. COME ON. issit that hard to say this word, "sorry"? I've always thought humans are harmonious by nature. now i began to suspect my views. when has all these politics come in? im confused n vexed. if i hv a choice, i wld not want to care about this. but how can I? im onli human. my heart is made of flesh and blood. im nt a robot. i do get hurt sometimes. just like any other humans do. Like them, i do make mistakes. but why can't ppl forgive me for the mistakes i have made? I swear - if i can turn back time, i wld try my very best to prevent those mistakes from happening. but i can't. so what do u all expect me to do? Moan and mope around? but think about it - will that help matters? i dunno about u all. but im basically a very impatient person. so if there is any prob present, i will most probably want to remove it in the shortest time possible. but now, the remote control doesn't lie with me. gosh, im nt sure how to walk the nxt step. if someone can pls enlighten me =))) *hoping*

pw op still going ok ba. although mr.goh dun like the way i speak about chemicals like a chem teacher. sheesh. i know it's very boring lar.. but i dunno how to simplify chemicals. i mean chemicals are chemicals. they hv only one name.. for example - a 1,2-dimethylpropanol will always be a 1,2-dimethylpropanol. for me, it's straight forward as that. haha dun understand lar. but will try to alter my slides during the weekends. i can't let my group down .. so hv to perservere till the end!!! By the way, is there any way to get a particular word out of my head? ever since chem tutorial todae, my head keep buzzing this word "aliphatic alcohol". sheesh. everything i see, i think of aliphathic alcohol. hope tml when i wake up, this word will kenna store in some other parts of the brain except the "re-playing" part.

Not that i want to complain, but im really feeling very tired. from all the physical and emotional stress. tsk. when can i ever feel light again?



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr