webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
No longer know who i am now
Corpse bride
life has changed
promoted =)))
Slacking at home -__-"
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))
my BIG day
one more day to go...JIAYOUs
first day of promos


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, October 19, 2005
shoot @ 9:02 PM

... I shall officially declare that post-promos is MORE busy than the period just before promos... Believe it or not, i got more tutorials to complete than usual. Chem lecture today on carbonyl compounds was gg at rocket speed. hate to say this... but the truth is tt, i "catch no ball". Grrrr. Finally, understood a bit of the hydroxy chapter due to some extra reading, now another chapter has to come along. Next time shall advise all those O lvl students not to come to JC.. wahahaha!! (if there is o lvls in the first place -_-") just finished attempting all qn in chem tut, so now taking a breather. WHEW.

Speaking of chemistry, my term of being a chem rep is soon gg to be over. Yup, mebbe i will miss my job, i dunno. But life's definitely gonna be better cos i can save a lot of SMSes. *grins* mebbe i won't be a rep again nxt yr, i dunno. see first ba. Ok, i do admit tt i like to run errands, and do things like marking attendance, but well. People have to rest some time. Kind of force ppl to sing auld lang sye to me cos my term gg to be over, but ppl jus ignore me as usual. The usual "siao-ness", i can see this line running in their head. haha, the later i slp on the previous night, the more energetic i will be! This is becos i NEED to keep myself awake. So i will force myself to be hyper. lolol. gd way to keep awake, cos i haven't been falling asleep during tutorials lately.

Anyway, there is filming at our school todae! i admit im sua gu lar.. realli never see ACTUAL filming before ma.. quite complicated lar. The piano key like things look fun though =))) my fingers are itching to touch that gadget man. too bad i nv got a chance too. Yup.. back to the filming. It's for the "come on, shoot" show on channel u. Topic is something abt teachers n students. aha. didnt realli hear properly cos i was kind of stoning. Well, i didn't really enjoy myself, standing there for close to 1hr, but to be honest, it has been an eye opener to me.

BCG scar is freaking itchy nowadays.. grrr. *scratch scratch scratch* now it's all red and swollen. i mean, it's been ages ever since i had that injection. lemme count.... one .. two.. ... .. close to FIVE years. now its starting to itch. Dunno why oso. the more i scratch it, the itchier it become. one of the most irritating things that ever happen to me.

Oh, good news by the way. BOOKED tickets to Harry potter movie (goblet of fire) liao!!! wahaha. i cant wait to watch it. and im gg to be one of the first ppl in singapore to watch it. keke. Counting down to nov 17. 28 more days to go. tsk.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr