webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
see light
disillusioned
shoot
No longer know who i am now
Corpse bride
life has changed
promoted =)))
Slacking at home -__-"
*cough*
badminton rocks my world =)))


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, October 23, 2005
steamboat @ 10:17 PM

went for steamboat with secondary school friends!! actually supposed to go lau par sat.. but in the end, some bright person's idea is to go marina bay to eat steamboat. tsk. made us all injured liao siao. By the end of dinner, every single one of us is at least scalded by hot oil once. Nevertheless, it's an enjoyable time eating there. =))) sitting under the purplish dark sky, eating, laughing, joking with friends. hmmm. nice. Crazy mingkuan even brought an extra shirt in case some gravy stain his clothes again. haha, phobia from the last steamboat outing. But i must say it's really funny of him. I've never seen a guy so particular abt cleanliness. Vain pot sia. It was rather fortunate that he didn't bring along an extra pair of pants too. -_-"

In the MRT heading to city hall, we were all packed like sardines. Can't wait for one of us to learn driving. So we will never need to squeeze in the full-to-bursting train again. Not me. I don't want to learn how to drive. First, it's so ex having a car. Think of the road tax, repairs, petrol, COE - wah can faint. Second, im freaking bad with directions. I can never tell which road to go bugis, which highway to go woodlands.. blah blah. Can't even differentiate the west, east, north, south apart. Third, i highly suspect whether my legs can even reach the pedals, without me sliding all the way down. Hmm. no no. im better off without a car. In fact, it's environment-friendly of me!! =)))

yup back to the trip. It's so squeezy and we were standing there innocently waiting for city hall to arrive. Then some ppl suddenly got up and left, leaving an empty seat behind mi. Nobody seems to want it, so an indian old lady shoved ppl aside, so that she can get tt seat. I'm fine with that, since it's really squeezy. but get this, when she came near me, she didn't even shove me lor.. She grabbed the pole behind me, and the result is .. her arm is ON MY NECK. Gosh. she's trying to strangle me lar.. can't even talk leh. then gorilla, jennie and guanzhu were like watching me being strangled with wide, open eyes. They simply cannot believe that a murder is abt to take place right on a mrt train. Anyway, it was lucky that she released me after a few seconds. Wth.. never even sae sorrie leh. MANNERS. did her manners jus fly away? *wonders*

Anyway, the journey back is pretty fun. We told ghost stories to each other, each one more scarier than the nxt. mostly is abt schools one ba. haha. after tt, we walked home tgt (with exception of mingkuan and kaijie). I was the first to reach home since my hse is the nearest.. lol. When i reached home, it's close to midnight le. Tiring... but enjoyable trip.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr