webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
juggling 3 things
... Last dae of school is over...
time = monster
more plusses
still a bit of voice
steamboat
see light
disillusioned
shoot
No longer know who i am now


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, October 31, 2005
chinese paper - DOWN @ 9:21 PM

This is it. The last chinese paper that im going to take in my whole life (unless i wanna do chinese studies in U, which is almost close to impossible) is down. Chinese is officially over. To be honest, this last chinese paper isn't the glorious kind of thing i've anticipated. Instead, it was pretty boring. Half the time when im doing the paper, i was yawning. the atmosphere in the hall too nice liao.. cox got air con. make me wanna zzz. but luckily i survived through. I'm a survivor =))) so are you.

Now can only sit back and wait for the results. With any luck, i'll get an A and i'll go oo lala! Haha.. imagination is power. Like the guy in "life is beautiful", i shld make use of the power of will. *snapping fingers* I want an A.. I want an A.. I want an A.. gd. it's now registered in my subconscious mind. oooops. im being lame again. (nope im not lame.. im normal.)

When I finally thought through, it occured to me again. Why izzit always like that? Relentless persecution i call it. It's as good as that. omg, im DRAINED. Not sure how to react anymore. I've always thought im a gd enuff manipulator in various situtations, but now i met someone who is more lihai in these kind of stuff. Just not used to it. And it really caused a lot of sadness. Being the nice little flower in a warm greenhouse (directly translated from chinese) ever since young, of cos i cldnt stand the heart wrench. Mebbe im just not exposed enough. Not mature enough. Not experienced enough. Whatever. But im feeling my way through. The tunnel is so dark, so long - there will be light, i know. But when will it be?

Currently, I feel so much like cai shen ye (god of fortune). Played monopoly with gorilla and moo moo. Lose again. lol. ALways lose becos of that gorilla's hotel. I just don't have the luck lar.. So I ended up giving my money away. So when i grow up, I surely cannot be a businesswoman. cox i will lose all my capital and end up bankrupted.

By the way, I think i look friendlier nowadays or sth (sense the sarcasm?). Walk in the public, so many people "talked" to me. Today, within a space of ten minutes, TWO people ask me for directions. ME? The sotong? lol. Anyway, i gave them the correct directions wor. See, im so kind? i just did like TWO good deeds todae? tsk. CAn't wait for harry potter to start. Saw the poster at je todae!! Cedric is seriously so shuai! *gushes* Ate KFC again todae. Lol my fav fastfood restaurant. And the auntie actually asked me to join member.. CHICKY club? lol. do i look like a kid? im wearing a jc uniform leh! im so yuanwan!

Why do people have the tendency to remember all the bad things about another person, but never remember the good points he/she has? Focusing on the bad things only make both parties suffer. The chinese compre todae makes so much sense. In the end, you are battling with yourself. You choose to control your emotions. Nobody can make you angry or upset or whatever, unless you allow yourself to be. Yes, this I totally agree. But to achieve such a state of mind, it's simply too tough. From now on, I shld try to win this battle against myself, find a new me, and instead of remembering the bad points of others, I will remember their good points. yes, I CAN DO IT. because it's within my control. No man is born bad. No matter who has attempt to make me upset, i will not hold it against them. People do make mistakes, and forgiveness is the only thing i can give them. =) In my eyes, no one is perfect, but they are still the best ppl i've ever known.

When someone does something good to you, engrave it on a stone so that it will stay in your mind forever. When someone does something bad to you, write it on sand so that when the wind comes, all will be erased.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr