webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
time = monster
more plusses
still a bit of voice
steamboat
see light
disillusioned
shoot
No longer know who i am now
Corpse bride
life has changed


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, October 29, 2005
... Last dae of school is over... @ 11:19 PM

So fast, one school year just flew past me. just like that. *bams the table* It feels like yesterday when i received a call from my ogl, telling me that im off to JJC, and i will be attending orientation camp in OG 16. The camping days are still so fresh in my mind. And now, it is the last day of school. Wonder what will it feel like to be back in school nxt year, hearing the cheers of the newly crowned J ones? Will it feel weird? Will the old memories come flushing back into my mind? Then perhaps a certain emptiness will settle in my heart, and i will try to accept the fact that I can no longer afford to slack.

Anyway, there are so many freaking bian tai uncles in bl interchange. Met another one on the last day of school. Morning some more - when im like half-asleep? Nope, this time is not a stalker. I was standing in the interchange as usual, listening to my Mp3 and somewhat stoning there, waiting for the arrival of 198, when this sudden flock a people walked past me. Well, i was fine with that. Then an uncle actually walked past me and say "i love you". I was like DOINK. excuse me, i dun even know u. And with half my brain still asleep, I didn't react. I was stumped for words. I mean,how are u suppose to react to this kind of situation? But tt person better don't let me see him again. If Not, i shall kick him to the police station (gd that jj is soooo near NPP) and demand an apology for tramatising my morning. tsk.

Yup, practising pw oral presentation this morning. Went to school at 8am, and waited for teacher for like 45 mins. omgosh. waste my precious time sia. I cld hv slept longer. or even try and study chinese. whatever. Anyway the presentation was ok, but im really lousy in answering questions. Most of the time, i didn't noe what the hell i was talking abt. And everyone in the room laughed when i said sth about hibernation. I totally SCREWED things up. if it happens again, im gonna be dead. and there goes my PW mark... 10% leh .. for answering qns... sighx. now all my classmates are going to think that im a duffer or something. tsk. If im not wrong, there was this particular person who even shakes his head when i answered the question. I mean, im already upset and downtrodden enuff, i dunnit that. Why can't people just be more sensitive? When i said that i got stage fright, nobody believes me. Now they can see the truth for themselves. oh man. so screwed.

Hope i can better myself, and people can learn to be more considerate, cox NOT everyone is perfect, and im a FAR cry away from that. I KNOW that i've answered wrongly, and if that person is a friend, he/she wld not have further diminish my confidence by shaking their head so violently and significantly. I do not need YOU to tell me that im wrong. cos i got a brain too, all right?

Chinese edging closer. Omgosh. damn scared. cox chinese supposed to be the easiest subject to get an A. I want an A. Wish me luck =)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr