webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
chinese paper - DOWN
juggling 3 things
... Last dae of school is over...
time = monster
more plusses
still a bit of voice
steamboat
see light
disillusioned
shoot


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, November 05, 2005
how unlucky -_-" sick again @ 4:05 PM

Yes, I conclude that I have done many bad things in my past life or something. Accumulated enough bad karma for me to keep getting sick these days. I've just recovered for a few days, and BOOM. I'm ill again. But I enjoy my week (except the ill part) thoroughly. Haven't been online for like 5 days? That's quite an achievement isn't it? This shows that, as long as I keep myself occupied, I can kick the habit of getting online everyday. geeeez. Not that the internet is bad for me or anything, just that looking at computer screens for a prolonged time will cause my eyesight to decline. Which is the very last thing I want. The world is so beautiful - isn't it a pity to lose your sense of sight? Imagine that all the things I liked is beside me, I can feel them, but i can't see them. That's so miserable. Tsk. Anyway, I also don't want to spend my money making new specs every year. It is a FACT that wearing specs is tedious. I rather have perfect eyesight, thank you very much. =)))

Tuesday was a public hol (deepavali). Went east coast with rongxuan, beelay, luoyi, sis, xuanmin and boon leong. Had breakfast at Ya kun toast. Yummy! I love kaya toast and half boiled eggs. And ya kun provide the best toast in Singapore!! Boiled eggs are the same everywhere, but there's something special abt ya kun's boiled eggs. They already break the eggs for you. No more messing ard with cracking eggs. yay! After that, went East coast there. Bought beach mat and beach ball. i love being in the sun! feels so warm and nice. Although i got roasted in the process -_-" I didn't bring extra clothes and rongxuan have to splash me with so much water. grrrr. I'm thoroughly WET. No kidding. In the end, have to bear with it, and dry myself in the sun. Feels kind of uncomfortable though. Sticky and sandy. We played beach volleyball, but it isn't too successful cos the ball keep landing in the sea. Pardon our aiming =)) after that, some of us went mac to rot while others went cycling. I got onto a double bike with rongxuan. lol. cox my cycling skills sux to the core, and i dun want to knock into anyone. So malu, esp that day.. so many ppl. Cycled for close to one hour.. Omgosh. So tiring. I expect we covered half of that expressway liao. Some more so many slopes. Have to huff and puff to get ourselves up and down slopes. But overall, I love cycling. Can feel the wind on ur face, and look ard beautiful singapore. Oya, and we caught up with each other during the ride. talked like never before. =)))

Went bugis after cycling. Sheesh. Was damn hungry by the time we reached bugis. Yet we didn't buy anything to eat. I wld have given anything for one of the bugis piping hot cream puffs then. but still, didn't get it, since the rest don't want to eat. Walked ard bugis for some time, before going to the neoprint shop to take pics! Soooo nice. We took many many pics. lol. Tried out two machines over there. Had so much fun changing positions and poses. Poor me. I'm like..always on the first row? Cox im ALWAYS blocked if i stand in the second row. It's ok. At least my face occupy more surface area (more value for money) in the pics. heeex. =)))
When I got home, I'm simply aching all over the place. I'm super tanned, and my shoulders is so painful. Had a hard time getting on my bed to sleep. cox every part of me is roasted.

On wed, went back to school for pw op rehearsal. Didn't even bring my bag cos my shoulders too pain liao. With the straps cutting my shoulders, it will be thousand times more painful. So ended up looking kuku, cos i brought a paper bag. went to a classroom with no air conditioning. Was boiling hot, cox of my burnt skin, so i keep running to the washroom to dab my face with cold water. Even had diarrhea and puke something out. Feel so freaking unwell. But, I insisted on carrying on with the rehearsal cox i don't want to jeopardise my grp members' op marks. Yup,finished with the rehearsal, though i must say it's not a very fruitful one, went to jp with chitra. I bought aloe vera gel to soothe my poor skin, and we went to banquet to eat lunch. walked ard and talked a while more before heading home. Got such a bad headache that i slept throughout the day when i reached home. Ate dinner, watch a bit of tv, and slept early becox of my headache. gosh =X my head is splitting apart.

Thursday - grandpa's birthday. Woke up at 8am to get things ready. With that freaking headache still haunting me. grrrr. Now with sore throat too. sianzz. Went bedok jetty at east coast park for fishing. cox grandpa love fishing. We had fishing, cycling and picnic all in one day. i cant believe i went back to that place for two times in three days. Picnic was nice. I ate like never before =))) Didn't cycle much cox for some reason, cant control my cousin's bike. It's small. =X So ended up fishing. Fishing is fun!! It's my first time fishing so aunt and grandpa have to guide me along. lol. the fishing rod is so much taller than me =X anyway, I believe it's beginner luck, cos i caught 12 fishes. yay! which is better than dad. lolol. the others were so amazed by me. What? I don't look outdoor meh? humphx. Anyway, my continuous success in fishing attracted a small crowd. lol. so paiseh. I mean, im just a beginner and the other experts are all circling me. Stress! Anyway, fishing mostly have to base on luck ba. If given chance, I want to go fishing again! Anyone wanna come along?

Played frisbee with my two lil' cousins. No choice. They want me to play with them. So ok lor. have to give up my fishing. Anyway, playing frisbee is damn fun too. Let me run around.. keke. Can slim down. Anyway, i bruised my poor thumb when playing frisbee. It's gone all purple. As if my thumb tio some poison or what. it was horrifying. but now, the bruise is fading le, though still purple. After playing, all of us went for dinner, den to aunt's hse to cut cake. Mango fruit cake. Not my cup of tea. I prefer something chocolatety, or at least creamy (i love butter cream~). Went home at eleven plus with a slight fever, a very bad sore throat, a bad flu and a bad cough.

Friday - supposed to have pw rehearsal today. but my grp members cancelled it cox they want me to rest well. To be honest, felt quite guilty cos they weren't able to practise becos of me. But all of them were damn nice. They all told me to get well soon and dun wori so much =))) such nice grp members i have. Headache still haunting me. and my nose is like a running tap. In such a pathetic state that I refuse to get out of bed. Slept for practically the whole day. No medicine. No doctors. I hate eating those stuff. I just can't swallow. *sobs*

Saturday - decided to start something on I and R. Drew a homework timetable for the hols cox i want to make sure i wun leave any hw out. Even started planning on christmas presents. geeex. dunno what to buy lehs~ I only can think of what to buy for one person. The rest are so difficult. Wait till i have more brain power ba. heeex. For I and R, drew a mind map to put what i wanna write in. Quite confused with I and R, but no choice lar. have to finish it by hook or by crook. So just crap thru lor =) Also want to alter some of my pw slides. but hvnt get ard doing that too.
The day for Pw op is drawing nearer and nearer - and my question answering skills is still as bad as ever. I will screw up one lar. No matter how hard i try. really. It's just a matter of how badly i screw it up. SAD CASE. ten percent gone ....... *flies away*

Really want another rehearsal nxt week. Really not confident enough. =(



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr