webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
aching
disfigured me =(
im a woman hear me roar
thinking abt christmas..
PW presentation tml =(
im a peeled potato
Obviously
how unlucky -_-" sick again
chinese paper - DOWN
juggling 3 things


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, November 17, 2005
a few more hrs to harry potter @ 4:11 PM

i'm giggling in joy, i am! Harry potter and the goblet of fire in another few hours time. Long wait.. about one and a half years.. finally reunited with harry again. lolx. Ya, i noe im being silly and all that, but who can enjoy life being serious about everything right? Even willy wonka had said in "charlie and the great glass elevator" that even the smartest man on earth can be as "dotty as a doughnut" sometimes. hmmm. I used to idolise willy wonka cos i thought the junkfood his manufactured in his great choc factory can last me for a lifetime. weeeet. anyway, woken up from this liao. there can never be any "square sweets that look round". *sighs* but if there's such a factory in existence, i dun mind working there w/o pay! lololx. I just want to see choc mountains, choc rivers... Everything abt choc!! i'm mad about them, yes i am. Snap mi awake.

Anyway, dar taught me something which i think it's pretty cute. In a lot of meetings with friends or whatever, im almost always late, though not as late as daphne tan sze ling. And she taught me this excuse, which i think i will use for the rest of my lifetime. When im late, i shall say:

I'm not late;
I got abducted by aliens
and taken illegally out of the country.

later, when i try to get back in
i didn't have the right paperwork
and it took ages to explain.

so cool right? *grins*

Everytime i watched that drama serial on channel 8 at 9pm, i will be so envious of how beautifully they danced! Used to do chinese dance for 4 years. Then decided to quit because it was getting so hard. On every saturday, I will put on my dancing shoes with dread, becos i was afraid of the endless scoldings later on. Now when i think back, i was being so silly! =X I've wasted such a wonderful chance to further my skills in dancing. now im regretting. really i am. Haiz. if onli time can turn back..

Anyway, to those who are taking retests this nov or dec, all the best to you! =)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr