webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
disfigured me =(
im a woman hear me roar
thinking abt christmas..
PW presentation tml =(
im a peeled potato
Obviously
how unlucky -_-" sick again
chinese paper - DOWN
juggling 3 things
... Last dae of school is over...


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, November 15, 2005
aching @ 11:21 PM

Woo~ Back from orchard. finally. tsk. I'm so bored with orchard now that i decided not to go there anymore unless 4 horses drag me there at the same time OR when christmas is coming. I just wanna see deco and lights and shop for xmas presents. Heeex. My criteria for buying christmas presents has nth to do with costs. Not one xmas present i bought is expensive lor. I just want my close frens to get something special from me on that day. I think the most expensive i bought is just jewellery. Anyway, had co practice today. so tiring. as usual, teacher likes to practise with me instead of erhu ppl. the fact being that im a soloist. sian. i wish the old days were back with ppl accompanying me to play flute. when i see ppl practising the SAME instrument tgt, i get so increasingly bitter. I want a partner! omgosh. yes. i want one. Even if he/she is loads better than me (high chance). Someone to talk to during practice is just great. Anyway, after co, stayed back in school to discuss some proposals with linghui on co. omgosh lar. lotsa things to do and plan. even hv to draw proposals. I already hv two major ones on hand now. And lots of worries .. like will i be able to do these proposals well, etc. And i need to think of ways to recruit members next yr. an orchestra cannot do without ppl. that's for sure.

Anyway after planning in that small and musty co room, went to the heeren with dar, chitra, dap, ruimin and dolly. cos still hvnt buy miss tan anything for her wedding. shopped ard at taka den decided to buy her voucher. From MANGO lor. wah. branded goods leh. actually wanted to buy her voucher from ZARA, but we decided that their clothes are not to our liking. cos it's the black n white season. Haiz. hope i will never walk down that branded goods lane at taka again. CANNOT afford anything man. anyway i hv no interest in these kind of branded goods. i rather spend my money on some other things. Like going travelling or sth. I've nth against branded gds, but im just saying that i've no interest in them. Maybe that will change when i grow up? i dunno lar. Speaking of travelling, mom and dad are gg overseas, and that is none of my business cos im not going. ARGH. sad. i love to travel. =))) Walked ard at taka, ate, den shop ard. I cannot resist doughnuts man. I see doughnuts, i u-turned back and bought them. Yummy! bought double choc n strawberry de. Nxt time i want sugar de. Cos i miss sugar doughnuts. nice n sticky n ya.. fattening. whatever. With two doughnuts on my hand, I walked out happily. Then saw Auntie Anne's. haizz. i think i hv to go without my pretzels this time. i love the almond one. hahaha. esp this sweetish sauce. nice and sticky and fattening too. k lar, im FAT. im a PIG. i love to EAT. I live to eat. can?

Been indulging in books these few days. I finished reading this chinese bk called "stepping out". DAmn nice and simple to read lor. And the story abt this couple, liu mei and hong dou kept me so occupied lar. i was very touched by them. though i noe it's just a story.. but im always in laa laa land. im a person who rather dream than face reality. so ya, call mi unrealistic if u want. but i believe in things which make me happy. Anw back to the story of liumei and hong dou.

The story was set in 1920s in singapore. Liumei was an influential gangster then. Hongdou was just this girl with a very strong will. Then they met.. and for some reason, he falls in love with her. Her strong will, her determination, that sweet smile. Hongdou didn't like him at first, becos of the fact that he's a gangster, and being the leader of the gang, he killed a lot of ppl. But later on, the story developed to such a way that he sacrificed a lot for her. He got into a lot of trouble just for her. He can forsake his status just for her. He didn't want to be leader anymore. The onli thing he wants is her. He got 18 cuts on him and lost a lot of blood from a fight that involves her. He killed his benafactor becos of her. And most importantly, to beg her not to leave him, he chased after her despite all the injuries he had. And becos of that, enemies caught up with him and broke both his legs. Any warm blooded creature wld hv been touched. If it was mi, i will be touched like siao. Maybe cry until i flood singapore or sth. Imagine there's a person out there who's willing to break his/her legs and be crippled forever - just for you. the story is very beautiful, though simple. i dunno how to describe it. ppl just hv to read it for themselves.

So I told myself this - in the future, when i want to get a life partner, i must get one who loves me more than I do to him. When im upset, he will always hv a shoulder for me to cry on. when im sick, he will coax me to take medicine (that's an achievement). When im frustrated, he will lend a listening ear. Well, all these sound really selfish of me. tsk. But whatever ppl do to me, i will pay it back =) It doesn't matter if he's rich or poor, average or genius - if he's someone who knows how to love a person properly, he will probably be the best guy in the world.

Anyway very tired le. wanna go n sleep. cos todae i spent 1 hr plus plus just to get home from orchard to boonlay. Instead of boarding the marina bay train, mi and dar boarded the jurongeast train. Turned throughout singapore man. Ang mo kio... woodlands... yew tee. sianzz. I even fall asleep on the train. Oooops. not a gd habit. i shldnt always fall aslp in public. but i cant help it cos im so freaking tired. almost lie on a shoulder of a man in his 20s cos my head is lolling abt since im sleeping. ooops. so malu. i dun believe i actually get motion sickness for sitting on MRT. wah biang. im lousy isnt it?

Hey folks! TWO MORE DAYS TO HARRY POTTER and the goblet of fire movie. tsk. im quivering wif excitment. i've booked tix on thur at golden village. 7pm. haha so few hrs and i can finally watch tt movie. YAY.




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr