webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
thinking abt christmas..
PW presentation tml =(
im a peeled potato
Obviously
how unlucky -_-" sick again
chinese paper - DOWN
juggling 3 things
... Last dae of school is over...
time = monster
more plusses


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, November 11, 2005
im a woman hear me roar @ 12:40 PM

Yay i love this phrase! I'm a woman hear me roar!! Wahahaha!! So nice right? XX species are in NO WAY worst than XY species. Equality is a vague term, but I believe both species are equally good, though not in the same way. it jus balances out. =))) but I just can't stand discrimination against females. hmphx. Hope to see more females in the parliament. yay. Maybe next time grow up to be a MP. not a bad idea. But will have a lot of white hairs leh =X mebbe thick eyebags too. Then can buy the eyebag cream prdt from tilin's pw grp. eh. something is wrong. Pw is OVER wat.. haha. erase that stupid line. no more mentioning abt PW. It's flying, flying, flying away! abt 80% of the jc population simply detest pw. It's fun sometimes, but most of the times, it's simply a pain.

Anyway went to far east plaza @ orchard with dar, ruimin, chitra and hubby yesterday. Purpose is to choose a wedding present for miss delphine but ended up walking aimlessly abt, shopping for earrings, looking at clothes and stuff. Anyway we spent a gd amt of time rotting at burger king too. been some time since i ate that. I still prefer KFC n pizza!! wahahaa. but the turkey bacon BBQ double cheeseburger is nice (long name yar?). wanted onion rings too.but in the end, ate fries instead. =X bought earrings! got this super big pink colour one which im wearing now =) my earlobes too small le. Anyway i dun hv much earlobe. So that super duper big earring is sticking out. haizz. so it look a bit weird. I want a second piercing! lolol. But dunno if mom n dad will allow. Anyway, im afraid of pain too. =) but nvm. for a short while onli ma. Me and dar fall in love with this pair of shoes. Silver ballet shoes with green laces. so nice!! and it's $25.90. i want it!! mebbe want a pair of heels too. I onli hv a pair of heels at home, and i dun wear tt. Yep, and i need slippers too! but no money le. broke. window shopping is so tempting....

gorilla and moo wants to go to food fair @ suntec. den i say don't want, cos (1) i have a bbq at night at my hse void deck(2) no money (3)very tired le, go out so mani days, and im still peeling like siao (4) wanna slim down. dun tempt mi with more food! i already hv a very hearty and over-sized appetite, which i don't exhibit in sch cox sch food realli sux. but TRUST me. I eat A LOT at home. really. Haiz.

Was tortured yest by dar. She keeps skinning me alive! It doesnt hurt but well. she've got my skin cells all over her fingernails. =X ppl can simply murder me and put the blame on her cos she've got my tissue underneath her nails. lololx. Evidence! im peeling a lot. and ppl thought i got skin disease. Nope. my skin has always been gd. you just dunno me well enuff. =)))

Had a weird dream again. Dreamt about world war II. I was like, huh? hello? this event happened before my time. but it's scary nonetheless. guns and darts and blood. hmmmm. anyway, im so proud that i actually hv the intention of reading a chinese storybk. well, keep reading english, so it's not very fair to chinese right. shld start reading some chi books. TRY to anw. provided if i dun fall asleep halfway. Wish me luck~

okok chop chop. hv to go eat lunch le. COOKED BY MYSELF ok. hahahaha!! and it's not instant noodles. geeeez. im improving, isn't it?



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr