webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
im a woman hear me roar
thinking abt christmas..
PW presentation tml =(
im a peeled potato
Obviously
how unlucky -_-" sick again
chinese paper - DOWN
juggling 3 things
... Last dae of school is over...
time = monster


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, November 12, 2005
disfigured me =( @ 12:44 PM

Yup, had class bbq last night. Only jeremy and benjamin went to buy food, so obviously they can't buy much. Wei hoong was out, so they hv to come to my hse to prepare the food. Lotsa washing and wrapping of stuff. After preparation, went to wei hoong's hse cos he is finally back, and jeremy was dying to go there. watched some korean vcd at his hse for a short while (with weihoong playing piano in the background) then went down to fetch chitra and start fire. Didn't realise that kokfai was already there and he was pacing the ground pathetically. I was actually really surprised to see that he can find his way here. Part of me was wishing that he will lost his way somehow. hahaha!! how evil. *coughcough* yup the onli thing i helped in starting the fire is to break the charcoal into little pieces. Erm dun ask me why am i doing it. Anw it was pretty fun getting involved, instead of just sitting ard. Too bad i didn't get to bbq any food cos the guys were all bbqing at the pit. The onli thing i managed to do is to burn two potato crisps and make marshmallows for myself (yummy!).

the usual stuff. the other people arrived shortly after we started the fire, ate the food, chit-chatted, took pics, blah blah. Anyway, yest was the most unusual bbq i ever went to. The food combination is a bit off. There are no satays and otahs - and they actually bbq bananas! -_-" After slicing the bananas, they bbqed it and pour some chocolately stuff over it. I think that they barbecued some apples too. -_-" And there were cheese prawns. I've never eaten cheese prawns during a barbecue before. Oya, before i forget - they made french toast too. Isn't it just unusual?? The french toast was coated with honey and a bit burnt. But quite nice ba. Dunno who's bright idea was that. There were oso roasted potatoes with bacon bits! I like bacon bits, but not the potatoes. I think that it tasted too bland. I prefer sweet potatoes and sweet corn =)))

Played uno stacko, uno cards, poker cards. Somehow the time just flew past and some of us left. Miss Toh arrives with a bag of icecreams! Ahahax. Really NICE of her. The icecream has some jelly stuff in it, so it was pretty unique. Listened to a lot of ghost stories. *shudders* slacked ard for a bit and then cleared up. So there, the bbq just ended like that.

Didn't hv a good sleep yest night cos of the ghost stories =X timid me. and to make things worst, in the wee hours, thunder sounded and lightning flashed. And being the timid me, I simply hide under the blanket, with teddy in one hand and duckie in the other. Finally drifted off to sleep, but woke up with a slight headache and a really bad mood. cos i am disfigured. ARGH.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr