webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
miracles DO happen
painting rox
wedding bells
mask
a few more hrs to harry potter
aching
disfigured me =(
im a woman hear me roar
thinking abt christmas..
PW presentation tml =(


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, November 25, 2005
short.very. @ 4:15 PM

I've always known that im short. It's a fact ever since I attended nursery class. It's so unfair =(
Every year, the teacher will arrange us in order of heights, and believe it or not, I'm always in front. RIGHT IN FRONT i must add. When will I grow taller? I always wondered. In my primary school days, it was better, cos I grew a bit, and though still short, i wasn't the shortest. In fact, I was pretty average. Then went on to secondary school. Shortest again. And then JC. shortest again. sian diaox. sob sobzz. If onli i was living in harry potter's world.. aha. den i wanna drink some "skele-gro" and grow taller. Or mebbe try an engorgement charm? =))) Magic is so nice. pity it's not real.

Anyway, I was reminded of my shortness when I flip through some old pics and came across this:







So short right? And to make this pic worst, I wasn't even opening my eyes. Looks like im sleeping. keke. Those two beside me are like same age as mi, and so much taller. lucky they aren't guys, or else the contrast wld be even greater. oh my; height is such a sensitive issue.

Really enjoyed rotting at home, cos i can think of stupid things like, "why does santa claus come into a hse through the chimney?" and "how does a human brain work?". things like that. Today, thought of what an ideal prince charming would be. aha. interesting topic. aiyah, of cos i know for different ppl, it will be a different prince charming, so im just offering my views.

Criteria for an ideal prince charming:

Part (1) Personality
- must be good to their families (I always think that if a guy is good to their family, they can't be very bad)
- charitable
- generous
- loves ppl for who they are, not what they can do
- fun-loving
- patient

Part (2) Qualities
- intelligent (not that im bias, but sometimes, i can't stand ppl who act lower than their real IQ)
- communicates well
- ambitious (dare to dream. ppl who dun have dreams, dun have much)
- sporty/ fit
- clean
- best know how to do hse work and cook (cos i cant do these very well; he can teach me)
- observant
- sensitive
- sociable
- likes kids
- romantic
- i wldnt mind either if they can sing, or play a musical instrument. aha.

Part (3) Looks

I think it's quite a bit of rubbish when ppl says looks doesn't matter when they look for their prince/princess charming. Cos it DOES matter. First impressions count, and they come from looks. trust me. =))) furthermore, you wldnt want to stick with someone whom u can barely stand the sight of. For me, he do not need to be extremely good looking. comfortable can le =)))
But since we are talking about ideal, it wldnt hurt to "think too much" yar? Once again, these are idealistic, I never say that i must get someone like the below.

Firstly,






SIMBA from the lion king! I know that he is a lion and all that, but I think he's very dashing for a lion. If you don't agree with me, think again; how many lions you see are like Simba? who sport centre-parking hairstyle? so neat right?

Secondly,







Yes! Daniel Radcliffe. Being a serious Harry potter fan and all, i wldnt mind someone who looks like harry potter. ahahax. Anyway, i think he's really cute with his glasses. And the hair colour he has is simply ideal. I like that shade of brown! =)))

Thirdly,






Yup! Haley Joel Osment from "the sixth sense", "artificial intelligence" and "secondhanded lions". No, don't be mistaken. He is not a kid anymore (many of my friends seem to think this way). Typical aryan look. blonde and blue eyes. nice sharp features too. A total 100% prince charming look.

Heeez.. those were the ideal prince charming looks. I know perfectly that it's impossible to find these kind of ppl lar. im not mental. =)))

Part (4) the most impt of all

Looks are not everything, though it may play a part. In looking for a life partner, the importance of looks must not outweigh the importance (very) of personality. And most impt of all, in my opinion, is chemistry. Do you feel comfortable talking to him/her? and stuff like that. Most impt!
So in general, personality takes up 39%, looks 20%, and chemistry 41%. These may vary for you though =)))

Okie, finished my stupid thinking of the day. How abt you? *grins*



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr