webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
painting rox
wedding bells
mask
a few more hrs to harry potter
aching
disfigured me =(
im a woman hear me roar
thinking abt christmas..
PW presentation tml =(
im a peeled potato


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, November 23, 2005
miracles DO happen @ 6:23 PM

In a uber bad mood now. grrrr.. Nobody I know will call me a liar, cox telling lies isn't in my character. Tell me - why wld I lie to you if i tell u such an unbelieveable story and swear that it's true over and over again? Makes no sense right? And I have better things to do than to come up with such a lousy story to bluff you people. If I were to come up with a story, I promise you ppl, that it will be BETTER than this. No miracles happen to u, doesn't mean there are NO miracles in the world. Go watch the news if you please. Didn't they say that AIDS is uncurable? It's a terminal illness. Look what happened.. Two ppl survived AIDS. Isn't that a miracle? I ask you.

For people who don't know what I was talking about, I was talking abt a story which unfortunately involves a flying piece of chocolate. There was this night, when I ask my dad, who was gg down to the provision shop to get sth, to get me cadbury chocolates. He vaguely nodded and got out of the hse, and I went back to watching tv in the living room. There was a nice breeze gg about, so I left the windows of the living room open. SUDDENLY, something flew in through the window (or crashed in, whichever you prefer). It happened so fast that everything was a blurrish purple. Curious, I stood up and looked at the UFO which had just flew in. picked it up, and atonishingly, it was a piece of cadbury chocolate! I SCREAMED out in shock lor. I was shocked myself, really. But it happened. I wasn't hallucinating, i assure you. cos that piece of choc is still sitting on my table, and dad had conveniently forgotten to buy my chocolates. Yup, and I had an eye witness - my sister. I wasn't seeing things, I swear.

Told a lot of ppl about this unfortunate incident. And few believe me. grrrr. Is the Michelle you know this untrustable? And she's nth but a liar? Don't believe than fine lar, dunnit your sarcasm.
If you think I'm a joker, then ok lor. But I tell you, I wouldnt swear that I was telling the truth if im joking. Not angry or anything, but kind of disappointed that few believe me. Trust is so important in a friendship... Feel ironically like Chicken Little now. He knew that there is something wrong with the sky, and there are aliens, so he alerted everyone. It is unbelieveable, but it is true. However, ppl just see him as a trouble maker and nth else. No one believes him either.

Never mind, I shall not let this thing get me down. =)))

Anyway, there's a snoopy exhibition in jurong point. and beside it, was a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN. Oh my. It's the first time I see this kind of thing. and what makes it better is that the choc flowing inside was dark chocolate. Nice nice!! I wldnt mind working there. keke. If onli i cld get this choc fountain at home....



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr