webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
guilt
flute
short.very.
miracles DO happen
painting rox
wedding bells
mask
a few more hrs to harry potter
aching
disfigured me =(


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, December 02, 2005
bored @ 3:20 PM

I'm all cooped up at home. mom didn't like me going out too often, and me myself... too lazy to go out too. Anyway, gg out means more money spent, and more money spent = discount on the xmas presents im buying. nope. cldnt sacrifice that. Mom was super helpful. She says that if im bored at home, i cld help sweep the floor or sth. I hate the sound of vacuum cleaner. if got silencer den all right lar. but that vacuum cleaner always gets on my nerves. so i can onli do the dishes, n pack my room a bit.

Learnt two new games played with poker! =))) nt that im a gambling addict or what. far from that. i just like playing with cards. i dunno what the game is called, but it's the game that the movies always show. with five cards one. that game is for risk-takers man. If you dun win, u are losing big-time. Really big. Played with mom, and i lost a whole bag of hershey kisses. *sigh* the other game is easier compared to that 5 cards thing. It's called the "fishing for red fishes" i think. mom taught me that. and i almost always win when i play with sis. she's gt no talent in card games.. =X lucky we never play with money, or else she wld hv owe mi a bungalow by now. =)))

tsk. i cant seem to wake up before 12pm. *oink* mebbe i can try tml. tempt me with delifrance breakfast or sth, and i'll wake up really early!!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr