webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
bored
guilt
flute
short.very.
miracles DO happen
painting rox
wedding bells
mask
a few more hrs to harry potter
aching


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, December 06, 2005
missing @ 6:43 PM

MISSINGIt's getting on my nerves, it is. My hp just keep disappearing - in MY OWN HOUSE. really dunno what to sae - when i want to use it, it just evaporated. then when i dun want to hv anything to do with it, it is just there, staring at me with that "supposedly innocent face". Grrrr. One more time it go missing - im going to put it RIGHT into the sitcom "missing". I have even taken a photo of my handphone =))) im well prepared! so try me, will you, you silly old hp? *smug* I shall add in details too..

Name: Nokia 6170
colour: one colour only (no choice)
Unique areas: (1) great slash in the area above the camera hole cos it got into a fight with her own owner.
(2) it has a big choc icecream attached to it, with courtesy from her owner.
Special abilities: able to do disappearing acts and drive her owner crazy.

That's it. It's a very unique phone I've got. unique kind of temper too. Appear only when she wants to. *sigh*

You see? im driven to madness, such that im talking to a phone - a non-living thing. Give me some counselling or what. im waiting.

By the way, I've turned intelligent. How to measure intelligence, you ask. one way - ask the all consuming question: chicken or eggs come first?
I KNOW THE ANSWER! *double smugness* How can you deny the fact now that im intelligent? *grins*

*note: the above are just for laughs. don't take it too seriously. i do not think that im smarter than anyone of u here, but i DO know the ans to tt qn. =)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr