webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
freaking out
xmas presents!!
merry xmas all =)))
ache!!
performance at MINDS
christmas shopping
back from chalet.. =)))
no more rotting
missing
bored


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, January 01, 2006
New year has begun @ 3:41 PM

Hey everyone, it's year 2006 on 1st jan. =))) To be honest, this is the worst new year i've ever endured. Every year, on this day, I will go out and celebrate with my family. But THIS year, im stuck at home, with no dad at home, and eating maggie mee for lunch. I'm wallowing in self-pity, i am. moreover, have to deal with the prospect of returning to school two days later. argh. ok i admit, im lazy, hate doing hwk, hate running during pc lessons, hate revising work, hate waking up early in the morning, that's why I hate school. So it's all my fault. sighx. Nevermind, new year, new beginnings. I shall try to love school, and do all my hwk! I will try to love my uniform as well, since it's the last yr im wearing it, in my whole life, if i never fail my A level of cos (touch wood).

Yesterday is kind of the saddest "last day of the year" in my whole life. Normally, I would be very happy, watching countdown and stuff. Well, i was cruelly reminded of sth i dun want to remember, such that my feelings went from "up" to "down, down and very down".. So very sad that i resorted to cutting paper and reading my notes to stop thinking abt bad memories. Of course it's not the person's fault for reminding me abt the bad memories, cos it's my fault in the first place that I've bad memories. If I have none, she cannot remind me of anything. Makes sense yar? No wonder dementors frm harry potter's world have such a bad effect on people. Now i understand what it feels like to relive all the bad memories u hv. all in one shot. Of course, my super down mood affected the person who reminded me of these memories. So, it's two very sad ppl on 31 dec 05. But nvm now. We've recovered! =)))

Yay, i've gained something good in the new year! That is, I've made a very good friend (aka SSF) in the year. it's super nice having an unconditioned friendship for once. Something to be very happy about, in my opinion =))) now, im grinning frm ear to ear! I've never met a person whom I have so much chemistry with. i can just talk and talk very comfortably. It's something which i hvnt managed to do for a long time now. That person must be floating like what now. hmmm, shld restrict frm praising her too much. *grins*

My New Year Resolution 2006 (frankly i've never thought much abt it, but i try to squeeze everything in mind here)

1) mug like hell, and get good A lvl results. Yup, be a nerd like wat dar is aiming at.
2) in the process of studying, still manage to find time for friends =)))
3) improve flute skills
4) grow taller (erm tt might never happen, but u will nv noe, so i put it down jus in case)
5) stop eating like a ravenous beast, so tt i can slim down!
6) check my blood group (i've been scared of needles ever since the 4 injections i had in p6)
7) stock up my wardrobe with nicer clothes.
8) do more good deeds
9) keep all the promises i've made
10) reduce time on com
11) stop burning midnight oil. suffering frm lack of slp is no joke.
12) curb my spending, save more $ for rainy days
13) start resisting temptations frm choc
14) no matter what happens, stay happy at all times.
15) read more.

That's it. I cannot think of anymore.. If I can, den i will throw in a revised version. well, having goals is impt in life. Have you make urs yet? =P



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr