webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
五月天 concert!
Science
New song again
Results
Part of your world
All I want for xmas is you
Botanic gardens
Beijing trip
Overseas
Helix piercing


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, January 18, 2009
Food @ 9:48 PM

A box of agar-agar - Thanks Jessie for the agar-agar! It's really very nice and my sister said so too. haha. In addition, the colours were nicely differentiated! Must really learn from you. I was actually expecting a small piece of agar-agar (those for sampling purpose) but you gave me and Caren one big box each! That's real generous! :))) Thanks a lot!

Speaking of food, I've baked some cookies at my aunt's house over the weekend too. The original plan was to bake with her, and I ended up baking everything myself. Aunt had to go to work in the morning and when she came back, she's dead tired and just concentrated on sprawling herself on the sofa. Nevertheless, I was proud of myself cos I baked EIGHT containers of cookies. Hahaha. Actually there are only three kinds of cookies - german crunch, cornflake cookies, and the traditional kueh bangkit. It was the first time I did kueh bangkit and surprisingly it came out quite well :D

However, I was extremely exhausted after so many hours of baking.........zzz.

Something random - I've bought the concert tix to mayday's concert already! haha. Going with uni frens and sis. Anyway, we bought the cheapest which is the $88 one. Anyway, we are there for the music, and not to see them. =x

Tomorrow going back to school again! sians. Barely can understand the lectures. gonna die this sem. jiayoussss!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr