webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
New School
nIghTmArEs
Year 2005
cOoKinG
sEnToSa
New haircut
dEcOmPoSitiOn
New sports shoes
...New car..
...still blur...


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, January 08, 2005
JJC Orientation camp [Back] @ 5:58 PM

Hiya...I'm just back from my 3D2N camp.. It was so fun! Lots of cheerings, dancing, games, etc.. I get to know a lot of people.. Those girls and guys in my OG is very friendly and I had a very enjoyable time with them, though i'm quite sad that we have to be seperated soon, cos we are in different combination classes and moreover, I think most of them not intending to stay in JJC ba.. Since they all came from pretty good schools.. Haha.. Then they ask me why my L1R5 is 6 still come to JJC.. Me said that it's near ba, some more not so pressurised, plus my prelims results is just an illusion lor.. Cos the papers are pretty easy and all that.. Haha, me oso veri ps la.. All of them like take triple science de...Me onli take pure biology and combined phy n chem.. Gonna lose to them a lot.. No choice ba, cos I didn't wanna take humanities subjects... Quite boring la.. And lots of memorising things to do.. Haha...

Anyway, I screamed during that camp like never before, so now I got a sore throat liao.. Bet lots of people will be jealous of my "sexy" voice (haha, dun bother abt mi, cos I'm jus doing some self-consolation.) However, the food is quite bad and bathing times is too short that I tink that I have not been properly clean for 3 full days... By the way, I had lost one kg when I get back from the camp, thanks to the miserable food. I enjoyed the games a lot, eg. night game, water games, and though WW3 is very fun, it made me very filthy (yucks!). The dances are good too, I learnt about 5 to 6 dances yea? Got different partners and all of them really rocks. JJ Night is fun too, all of us performed.. But in the end, family 5 n 3 won.. Congrats to them then.. Don't really feel like elaborating on the games, so jus one word : Fun.

We also had our meals together as an OG, but the food is really lousy. Haha.. The toilets aren't too clean either, but surely better than those guys toilets. Hooray, I am a girl! Spiderweb game is very touching, cos all of us like express our thanks to each other, and I realised just then that how fortunate I am. By the way, I forgot to add something. When I'm eating those miserable n tasteless meals, I keep telling myself that I'm already very lucky to have food to eat, and that not finishing my meal if I can is a sin (I'm a buddhist.) So I really tried my best to eat those stuff, although most of the times I can't finish. But at least I tried~

After camp, I went with my OG friends to boon lay mac and eat.. Me had McColosso, but it really doesn't taste that good cos the cone is not crunchy at all, and I don't really fancy ice cream. Haha, I heard a lot of lame jokes from them, which is quite fun la. After that, I head home. Next week starting mass lectures liao..Sianz.. Don't even know which room is which.. Haha...

I'm glad I had a fun orientation and oso equally happy to hear that most of my friends enjoyed theirs too. Had to end here already... That's all for now.




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr