webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
nIghTmArEs
Year 2005
cOoKinG
sEnToSa
New haircut
dEcOmPoSitiOn
New sports shoes
...New car..
...still blur...
...BLUR...


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, January 04, 2005
New School @ 6:06 PM

School has started yesterday ~ I dunno wat to feel about it, mixed feelings ba... Sad that holidays had ended, and that I had lose my freedom to wake up late, and glad that I am able to meet new people ba. It was not that bad lor~ Orientation was stretching from yesterday to fri, but the camp from wed to fri (3D2N) which is starting from tomorrow.

I dunno why was I so tired, izzit because I wake up too early.. So torturing man, have to wake up at 5.45 to bathe, pack, change all this, and get out of the house by 6.20 to take a bus. Have to reach school by 7am. But I think it's only for this week ba..(hopefully)I really will get a nervous breakdown if this continues on..

Usual things lor.. Like doing cheers, talking with my OG group people (new friends, heez =D ) and dancing(??). But it was quite fun ba.. Good to noe more people.. haha.. Hope that Ann is doing well in her sch, which is no problem at all considering her sweet innocent look and friendly nature =) . Really hope tt we can continue playing liddat, then dunnit to study .. Haha... mayb too long neber go sch so not use to studying liao (geez...how lazy) .

OK, i shall stop talking here now.. Too tired to talk more (all thanks to my early waking n late sleeping). Anyway, hope u guys out there are having a good time. . .



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr