webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
a fUn bUt eVeNtfUL dAy
o LeVeL ReSuLts
fReAkInG oUt
sUpEr SiAn
sOcCeR iS fUN!!
bOriNg dAy
pOnNinG
fAtHeR's bIrThDaY
JJC LuV fiEsTa
pOeM


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, March 03, 2005
a dAy iN sChoOL @ 9:15 PM

When I first entered the school this morning, I had half a mind to turn back, take a bus home and nap the whole morning. You will see why if it's you.. Cos there's a definite end of PAE gloom hanging in the air, signalling the start of stressful study days, and there are only a few students who turned up for lessons.. Kind of miss the good old days (do I sound really old when I make this statement?) where I see people running to the assembly area when the late song is played and how they slack in the cafes, canteens, or even the complaints when they drag themselves to the lectures and tutorials. *sighs loudly*..

Anyway, the lessons today are not that boring after all. Actually, our class friends like wanna pon some of the lessons, but hey, we managed to attend ALL lessons, not bad uh? And that is including civics. For chem, we sat for chem test, without studying. And me, stoning there during the test. Anyway, they won't count the marks I think. I didn't even finish the paper, as my brain is seriously rusty, and I am not that intelligent too. After that, had break, then had bio prac. It's so interesting! And I learned something new too. NEVER EVER FALL INTO A POND, esp the jj pond. Lol.. We scooped water from the pond just outside the bio lab (convenient ya?) then,use a dropper, extract the pond water (along with its microorganisms, bla bla) and drop it on a glass slide. We proceed to examine the pond water under light microscope. It's so cool! Saw a lot of moving organisms, and yeah, it's pretty disgusting. Looks like lots of beetles crawling (that's the water fleas, yuck), and can see algae (green in colour), and even something with two antanae (may I add that it is hairy ?) .. We can actually see through their bodies, and see all those intestines. It's so digusting that I immediately imagined me dropping into the pond, and have these creepy crawlers all over me. Yuck. Then, after I examine all these live organisms, I mount the thing with a coverslip. To my horror, I heard something crushed. Like, when u crush sand. Aw, poor me, I didn't know what happened, so I examined the slide under the microscope. I saw something weird. Something yucky. The intestines all this is spilling out of the fleas' bodies, and they appeared flattened.. Omg, I killed so many lives. Lucky is that I can't see them with my naked eye.. Or I'll feel so guilty that I'll go to the temple and pray everyday. Anyway, ya, let the story continue. Btw, tilin's slide is even worse than mine. She crushed the poor water fleas, until we can even see the red blood cells.. Aha. Anyway, I saw kai xu's slide and it's even worse. The cells have burst because of osmosis. It turns out that he mixed diluted water with the pond water. Excuse me, the fleas are pondwater creatures, so they cant live in freshwater. So cruel right? But, he didn't see the process of it bursting though. Ya, then we use the microscope with two eyes lens, to examine fern leaf. Then removed the spore and examine under microscope. It's so interesting. Looks exactly like sunflowers. So, ya, overall, it's a very memorable bio prac with no stress at all.

During GP, we played taboo, and it was pretty fun. Ya, then bio lecture, I can say that our classmates are pretty brave. We didn't study at all for bio, and we took the test! Hey, how guai can we get?? Anyway, the test wasn't difficult provided that u have studied for it. -_-" Civics was pretty relaxed too, was talking about poly and jc la.

Ya, that's all for todae. Ps: Very qiao today. Board on bus immediately saw sou mun, jeremy and sheryl together. Lol ~ Nice of sou mun to accompany them yeah? =D



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr