webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
bOriNg dAy
pOnNinG
fAtHeR's bIrThDaY
JJC LuV fiEsTa
pOeM
sUcH a sAd dAy
wOrN oUt =(
zOo
cHiNeSe nEw yEaR
tHe eVe oF tHe eVe oF cNy


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, February 25, 2005
sOcCeR iS fUN!! @ 9:34 PM

From today onwards, me, Tan Hwee Yoon Michelle, shall pledged my love for soccer officially. Yesh.. It's really a very exciting game, though I don't play well in it. At first, I was like, quite shy la, dunno how to play.. But throughout the game, I was screaming and yelling like anything. Running everywhere in the street soccer court, ramming into anyone I see, and snatching the ball rather forcefully (or rather try to). Sorry guys.. Hit u all a lot of times. But hey, I got my fair share of injuries too. My right calf was injured internally, because some ball just flew pass and hit my leg. It was damn pain. Well, I got sportsmanship.. Lol.. And I continued playing. Then half way through the game, another soccer ball flew pass and punched me in the stomach. Wow.. Now still having stomach pain. Well, I got sportsmanship. So I won't complain. Yeah. Anyway, I wasn't very sure about the rules in soccer, so I managed to get two red cards in an hour time. Erm, but I didn't got send off the game la. First, I kicked the ball into the goalpost within the semi circle.. Second, I accidentally touched the ball with my hands. It was flying towards me at a tremendous speed, so I kinda used my hands to shield myself. Argh.. Human reaction ma, cannot blame.

But really have to thank the guys for not playing rough with the girls around. Can say that they took care of us very well. Yeah.. Haha, hope got chance can play soccer again. It's fun. But must look for ways to take care of myself during the game. The ball has hit me too many times. Haha.. Some more my aiming oso not good. Can't be striker. Oso not strong enough to survive a strong slam from the ball, so can't be defender. Haiz.. useless me. But soccer is still fun.

Anyway, I got a call from dunno what education thing. The guy told me that got some dunno what scholarship that can enable me to go Australia to further my studies after O Levels. Then he said, can skip A levels. After one year of foundation studies, then can go pursue degree liao. Pace will be faster than singapore by one and a half years. Then he said wat, wanna snatch me before someone else does. I thought that he think too highly of me liao. Maybe it's just some prankster la.. Dunnit to care so much. But if anyone oso receive this kind of call, can tell me pls?Thanks. He asked me what I would like to study in future, then I said forensic sc, he was going "singapore dun offer forensic science.." Then keep on calling me to go overseas for studies. Honestly, me, going abroad to study? Must be kidding la. He might be someone desperate to earn some quick cash. Aha.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr