webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
JJC LuV fiEsTa
pOeM
sUcH a sAd dAy
wOrN oUt =(
zOo
cHiNeSe nEw yEaR
tHe eVe oF tHe eVe oF cNy
rEaChiNg tHe WeEkeNds.. 0.o
nEvEr bLog fOr mAni dAyS
sIcK


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, February 22, 2005
fAtHeR's bIrThDaY @ 7:41 PM

Today is my dad's birthday~ Lol, I can't really remember his age.. I told my friends that he's 38, but thinking back, he shld be 39, cos he was born in the year of the horse. Bad of me leh, I didn't buy him anything except a Swensen's ice cream cake. Ya, and it was yummy. Haven't had ice cream cakes for a long time liao.. I realised that I didn't really like ice cream, being by itself, but rather some creative ice cream, like fried ice cream, ice cream cake. I think that if you take it plainly, it's quite milky.. Make me feel bloated and all that..

Today went to JE to make my singpass. And guess who I saw? First I saw Samantha walking out, than I saw Ann. Lol~ Such a coincidence.. Ya, talk to them a bit lor.. Ann have to go back to pjc for some drama rehearsal.. Then I realised how much I actually missed them not being around. Haiz, they say Geminis are supposed to be adaptive and communicative. I AM ONE. So why wasn't I like that? Took quite a while for me to trust people and to adapt to a new environment too. I don't think I can change another environment for now, so I decided that if my O Levels results permits it, I will stay in JJC. It is near, yeah, and oso I never seen such a school with so much positive attitude. It may look run down for some of the people, but hey, I do think that it rocks to the core.. Maybe those people should come in and experience the environment themselves. Lol..

Today PC was doing nothing. The original plan was two rounds on the track, after that, play games. But so many people ponning, the teacher decided not to mark our attendance, so most of our claz people who went there left after running the two rounds. Hey did I mention the accident in the cafe during lunch? I was eating my chicken chop thing, when Jeremy squeezed into his seat, because I refused to let him in. Then SOMETHING happened (but I dunno what), and the next moment I know, the whole box of food is on my skirt. Yucks. It's simply disgusting. Had to go and change immediately, and I felt sticky all over, not mentioning the gravy at85.5 deg cel on my legs. Everyone there was quite amused by it, and luckily most of us brought tissue paper, so I am able to clean some of it off. Of course, Jeremy felt a bit remorseful, and he offered to buy me back lunch with the EXACT food inside. He even bought it back for me, and I think that's pretty responsible of him. He actually wanted to bring my dirty clothes home to wash and iron, but I didn't let him do that la, since it was partly my fault too. Quite unfair to ask him take it back and wash right, because it's not really his fault, and some more where got guys wash girls' clothes one?

Today, kc asked me to conference with them at night, then I was thinking of my "dui ji ru shan" (as tall as mountain) de homework, and my upcoming bio test. I didn't study for it, but I didn't expect my classmates to be so enthu about the test lor. Some of them are mugging for it right now. And I was feeling so guilty~ Maybe my retribution for not studying will be that I will fail my bio test. OH NO. Ya, so wanna clarify that it wasn't that I don't treat them as good friends anymore, but I'm quite engaged at the moment. Maybe jus call them to say hi, and talk a bit lor. Dunno la.. I was feeling quite bad about that too. Always not joining in their conference. Really, I do miss them and would like to talk to them, but I jus have so many things to do.. Haiz.. Maybe it's my fault for not listening to lectures so much la, that's why I can't do those tutorial qn, esp math. *Sigh*.

If O levels results is on friday, then I it's 2 n a half days to getting it. Aw.. I'm getting nervous.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr