webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
sIcK
oG 16 oUtiNg =)
bOnEs R bReAkiNg (part I)
--aNgrY wiTh mYsELf--
2nD wEeK oF sChOoL oVeR
==LeCtUrEs==
JJC Orientation camp [Back]
New School
nIghTmArEs
Year 2005


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, January 31, 2005
nEvEr bLog fOr mAni dAyS @ 9:51 PM

Long time since I blogged liao, actually oso not much thing to write. Have been busy for chinese new year preparation, work, outings and stuff. Ya, Ann's birthday is over and I had bought "the players" album for her. Hey, it's pretty nice! I was attracted to it because of one piece inside, which is "flight of the bumble bee" by Maksim. The other pieces are nice too.. Haha.. Dunno why, I listen to techno all this kind of music I will fall asleep one. But those classical music hor, when I listen to them, I will feel alert. Maybe I'm special. Haha, or just weird.

On saturday, I met my sec sch friends. It was coincidentally Ann's birthday on that day too. Han xiang treated us to a meal in Pariss restaurant, which serves international buffet! It was pretty expensive for students like us though. For five of us, the meal costs close to $190. So a hundred times "thank you"s hx! I ate a lot, like shark fin's, scallop, chicken wings, a bit of crab, sushi, cakes, ice cream, so on and so forth. Really regretted not trying the seafood baked rice though! By the end of our meal, all of us were full to bursting that no one wanted to move. There was lobster on the table and none of us wanted to touch it.. Haha, one of the fair rare occasions that I will turn down such a delicacy. It was fun eating there with friends though, may consider next time plan an outing there. ^_^ After our delicious meal, walked to suntec and try to find some machines which take neo prints. After combing the big area, we found ONLY two pathetic neo print machine which was extremely out dated. Disappointed, we left and say good bye to each other, because we are rushing to other places seperately. I went to aunt's house, played with my cousins, and baked cookies while my cousins were "kapoying" around in the kitchen, which earned them an earful from grandma. The cookies didn't turn out to be fabulous though. It was kind of hard and the sugar didn't dissolve. How awful, but my cousins ate it all up, claiming that it was delicious (and probably true). After that, I had dinner, and the maid at my aunt's house actually asked me if I wanted to add any abalone in my instant noodles! Wow, I never had abalone in my instant noodle before. However, I was still full of rich food so I turned it down. Hey, how lucky can I get?? / *winks. Dinner was done with, and I watched a bit of tv while my cousins went to bathe. Finally, my uncle decided to send me, my sister and grandpa home. He drives a lorry by the way. So me and sister get to sit behind. It's so damn cool! I felt as if I'm going to fly off any moment. At the same time, I really enjoyed the cool breeze on my face. OK, as usual I reached home, I fall asleep and there you go. No homework done.

On sunday, I woke up real late, almost close to 12pm (what a pig). I made myself something to eat and went to watch tv. Instead of wasting my time watching tv, for once, I decided to switch off the tv after 5 mins and do homework in the spare time. I barely get the chance to start on my chinese, when my irritating sister badgered me to accompany her to jp to shop for new year clothes. In return, I will get a free delifrance meal.. Nice bargain work by me. So I spent so many aimless hours looking at clothes and stuff, when I myself hasn't got a new pair of shoes. When I reached home around evening time, dad was home and he wanted to bring us out to west mall. So I went and there again. No homework done. Ahh...! Can't believe I spent so many precious hours away. My dad actually wanted to buy a new fan, but we left the mall empty handed. What a wasted trip. It was 11 plus when I reached home, then had to rush homework in the midnight light. Aw, what a torture. I only managed to finish my chinese and GP. Can't stand it anymore, so I went to sleep.

Lectures and lectures today. Almost fall asleep during bio lecture. So tired.. *yawns*. Dunno why, felt so lazy nowadays. OK, so I admit I'm feeling pretty stressed cos im feeling not stressed at all. Is that something like "irony"? Hmm. Think about it.

Met Kwan Chet when I went home today. Such a coincidence. He was having some problem with ear wax, so he had some difficulty hearing me. Haha, it's ok. I'm just glad that there is someone who can accompany me walk home =)

By the way, I feel really REally REALLY antisocial these few days. I dunno why. I'm feeling miserable.. Aw. What's happening to me?? Maybe I can lock myself up and do some soul searching. I'm miserable enough to paint my own version of "Les miserable". (T_T) Some more tml got PC.. BOO! I'm feeling so sad, I'm sinking.. I'm falling......










©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr