webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
2nD wEeK oF sChOoL oVeR
==LeCtUrEs==
JJC Orientation camp [Back]
New School
nIghTmArEs
Year 2005
cOoKinG
sEnToSa
New haircut
dEcOmPoSitiOn


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, January 18, 2005
--aNgrY wiTh mYsELf-- @ 9:00 PM

I need time to cool... Omg.. I'm so mad with myself. Shan't talk about it liao, just in case I over- boil any moment...

Anyway, had PC today. It's not very torturous, in fact, the teacher is quite nice. We only ran four rounds on the track today, and do those kind of stretching thingy.. Btw, the four rounds is in instalments. Two rounds at one go.. Haha.. Actually I don't feel really veri tired, however, my legs are aching though. Don't ask me why. No coordination between my heart, brain n legs at all. -_-ll

Anyway, PJC students can wear home clothes on wed, cool right? Haha, but maybe it's not a very good idea after all, since I had absolutely no dress sense. Very pai seh during math tutorial today.. But first, I need to clarify something: does my expression show how much I don't like math? Haha.. I think the teacher like kinda noe, cos, she's always there looking out for me, asking me understand this or not. And then, she will look over on my paper, while cold beads of sweat roll down my forehead.. Tensed, I look at her, obviously dreading that she will scold me for not finishing her work, and there she was, with a superior knowing look, peering down a trembling me.

OK, she isn't so bad. The teacher is pretty nice, I can say, just that I don't like the subject itself. Anyway, today we did a mock tiltration. The chemistry lab is quite run-down, and pretty eerie at that. Science sounds interesting though. Anyway, today I received a msg from Mdm lee (who is she?) who told me that I'm selected for dunno-wat R n D activities. Eh, hello? I didn't sign up for R n D CCA at all. Is April's fool approaching? / *wonders

Last but not least, had to take this chance to congratulate Jeremy for becoming 05S04 first ever class rep.. Haha.. Though it was me and Sou Mun who had sabohed him, I'm sure that he will do a good job on it. / *claps .. Got to end here le... Byez...




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr