webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
==LeCtUrEs==
JJC Orientation camp [Back]
New School
nIghTmArEs
Year 2005
cOoKinG
sEnToSa
New haircut
dEcOmPoSitiOn
New sports shoes


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, January 14, 2005
2nD wEeK oF sChOoL oVeR @ 11:39 PM

Wow...second week of school was quite alright.. But orientation is better though... Cos this week is lectures n LECtures n LECTURES.. Although we get lots of breaks too.. But this week ended almost imperfectly with our tutorial worksheets.. Wah, sian.. Saturday still have to do all these assignments.. Chemistry was still more interesting, doing math is equivalent (not equal, haha) to singing ten lullabys to me.. So sianz.. Ok better dun let any math teacher see this... haha...

I don't believe that I'm actually spending my weekend trying to finish all those homework.. Especially when I don't really understand what the teachers are talking about.. Next week is worst, cos seperated into classes le... Haha, hope that we are still having mass lectures though.. Hmmm, btw, I forgotten to purchase my bio tutorial n prac notes.. Hope my class doesn't have bio on monday... Or else I might be a piece of dead meat by then.. Haha.. Oya, my class is 05S04.. nice number.. But onli noe a few ppl there.. Like my sec sch mates (xx,vitya,chitra) n my OG mates (Tilin, sou mun, han fei n jeremy)..

Anyway, enough of this sch stuff.. Yeah, tml I'm going to be a few hundreds dollars richer because finally, I'm taking my well-deserved scholarship... Yipee... Cos i keep spending n spending until like no more $ le... Time to feed my bank account again... Haha.. Anyway, Ann's birthday is coming... What to get for her (*thinks..*) ? Nvm, I shall spend the remaining of my waking hours to find a solution to this problem.. Suggestions from anyone is welcome.. Haha..

OK, the jjc PC lesson was quite torturous, although it isn't too tough.. Two rounds on the track n all those stretching exercises thinggy.. Now my legs are feeling jelly-like whenever i climb the stairs.. Haha.. But da human wheelbarrow I cannot do it for some reason.. someone pls enlighten mi.. Nvm.. Hope we wun do it again...

Anyway, I signed up for yoga, chinese orchestra (some might say, "again??") and alumni connection club.. Hope it will be fun... =) Ya, positive attitude. Tsk tsk.





©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr