webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
--aNgrY wiTh mYsELf--
2nD wEeK oF sChOoL oVeR
==LeCtUrEs==
JJC Orientation camp [Back]
New School
nIghTmArEs
Year 2005
cOoKinG
sEnToSa
New haircut


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, January 19, 2005
bOnEs R bReAkiNg (part I) @ 10:44 PM

Everyone, including Ms Ho, my ex principal, told me that jc PE is very tough. I don't believe them until I experience it myself! Yesterday was quite slack, yes. Today we had to run fast fast to the rugby pole, or something liddat, within 20 counts. Aw, what a torture. Me had, very useless one, no stamina at all. Hey, it's not my fault. It's my brain, heart n legs no coordination leh.

Anyway, my class is preparing for love fiesta, n quite enthu about tt as such. Cos other classes like heck care de lor. So far I had been lucky all my life, to get into such interesting classes. Maths, as usual is a torture. The things she taught included something call "completing the square", which I have (and all Boonlayians) not learnt at all. But, for some reason, the teacher was like, asking me over n over again, "Do u understand this, mic..?" and "stay back after lesson.." Something liddat anyway. Haha, me really look stupid ah? I need some feedback. But I think the teacher is quite caring la, so not bad, except that she has a "out of tune" voice, which never fails to make me laugh.

Anyway, I have found out what is the "R n D activities" liao. Something like science research n development project..? I think I shall be a good, quiet n serious girl to go and attend the briefing. If it's so boring that I can fall aslp inside the comfortable LT 5, then I think I will not participate liao.

Anyway, that's all for now. Got to go sleep liao. There's still school tomorrow. =)





©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr