webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
bOnEs R bReAkiNg (part I)
--aNgrY wiTh mYsELf--
2nD wEeK oF sChOoL oVeR
==LeCtUrEs==
JJC Orientation camp [Back]
New School
nIghTmArEs
Year 2005
cOoKinG
sEnToSa


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, January 23, 2005
oG 16 oUtiNg =) @ 2:19 AM

We had an OG outing again yesterday, on a public holiday (I think it was hari raya haji). We planned for movie, and a steamboat dinner. However, I learnt that a big group outing needs lots of planning. About half of the time during the outing, we were trying to search for each other, because some people tend to walk faster, and some slower. The roads at Orchard isn't exactly very well-organised either. But overall, it had been a fun day for me.

It was quite irritating in the beginning, because lots of people were late and the early birds (which includes me) had to wait and wait and wait. Waiting for someone had to be one of the most difficult processes in the world. / *frowns. So in order to kill time, I whipped out my camera and started starting shots of my OG people, who were early. After everyone had arrived, we took a group picture and then headed for cine. We bought 17 tickets for Elektra, supposedly at time 3.20pm, after which, happily proceeded to the food court downstairs to grab a bite. Finishing lunch, we went to the youth park nearby and take pictures again. Oh boy, we did take a lot of pictures that day. There were about thirty something shots in my camera =) . However, I found some to be repetitive. Reaching 3.10pm, we headed back as a big group to cine and happily took our seats in the cinema. It was really by luck that we did not buy any drinks or popcorn because the tickets given to us turned out to be for movie at 1.15pm.. Omg, what a mistake. Besides that, we were denied refund and had to wait for 5.30 to catch Elektra. Needless to say, we had lots of time to kill again.

This time, we proceeded to a nearby coffeebean (near Borders) to take a drink. Coffee is so nice!! OK, I'm off track again. I spent a good $6.00 to buy a regular iced blended mocha, which didn't turn out to be fabulous, much to my dismay. It was all right, and when the drink was finished, I ended up being freezing cold. Never take ice blended stuff in an air con environment again.. / *shudders. The queuing up alone takes up a lot of time, so I had quite limited time to finish my mocha. Bolts and shackles, I had forgotten to add whipped cream to my drink, and it was kind of plain. The rest of the time, we were talking as a group while Sou Mun, Sheryl, Meihong and Jeremy went to borders.

By the time all of us finished our drink, we had to rush back to cine in ten mins time to turn up punctually for the movie. It was all dark when we stepped inside the cinema, but we managed to find our seats yeah. We must all be popcorn lovers, because about half an hour into the show, we had finished our popcorn. By the way, I didn't had any luck with the popcorns that day, cause I keep getting salted ones, which I don't like. Elektra was exciting, but had no particularly strong storyline, but at least it had kept me entertained for 1 h 45 mins. Did anyone know someone who was afraid of action packed movies? I met the first one in my life on that day. Whenever there was fighting going on, Sou Mun would grab my hand - hard. So by the end of the movie, my hands were pitifully white from lack of blood flow. Never mind then, cos she's my friend and at the point of time, she only had my hands to grab.

Movies aside, we proceeded for dinner at Marina Bay, with Eunice and Hup Kee catching up with us. We had taken a photo outside the MRT station, if you can all recall, but it doesn't appear in my camera at all. Reason being, no shot was taken. -_-ll The passerby had not pressed down the button properly, thus we had all smiled at the camera for nothing. So sorry guys. There are no pictures of Hup and Eunice. Thinking back, I should have wondered out loud why there was no flash cos it was all dark. Why didn't I suspect anything?? / *pouts

Dinner was great, although not entirely fulling. My appetite was pretty great for a female, so I didn't dare to voice out that my stomach was still rumbling, when all the others had declared being full. So, I had not make my $12 worth after all. The most disgusting part of the dinner had to be the cooking of live prawns. Just one word to describe - cruel! In the plastic box, the prawns were still alive and kicking, and the boys, without flinching a bit, threw them in boiling water. I refused to touch the prawn seeing that (although I admit I do like seafood). Put aside the disgusting part, there was still a painful part. Too much butter I think. I guess I had finally understood the line "there's a price for everything." To eat the deliciously cooked food, I had to put them on the barbeque pan, and the oil was like splattering and sizzling. It had splattered on my hands countless of times. So painful!

Dinner was finished at close to 11am, and I still had to wait for my dad to come fetch me home. So, really must thank my OG mates for accompanying me wait for him, although it was already pretty late. We went to the arcade inside superbowl. Some played games, some watched. My fingers were actually itching to play bowling, but I decided against it for I was a lousy bowler =(
Better not embarrass myself! I watched Clarence played mahjong (he wasn't bad at it, btw) then played kind of a photo search thingy with Sou Mun and gang (It was Sou Mun who paid.) Time passes and finally my dad is here!

Felt really bad leaving all my friends in the arcade, while I was there, enjoying a free ride home. Anyway, father drove me in his new car, a toyota one, number plate SFQ 1079 S . It was quite comfortable inside, although it was smaller than his old car. Got home, bathed and jump into bed. Who cares if my hair is wet? I need sleep! So, I proceeded on to sleep for a sweet 12 hours, waking up with a terrible headache. Too bad then, for being greedy for sleep.

There's a family outing tml at Palawan beach.. Not going though, cos my head is throbbing, temple pulsing violently, and also because not many people is going. Ya, and one last thing. Poor me, I am declared broke. No $ liao.

PS: Sorry for the boring, drawling long entry, and forgive me for any mistakes made. I typed it during 2 plus am in the morning.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr