webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
wOrN oUt =(
zOo
cHiNeSe nEw yEaR
tHe eVe oF tHe eVe oF cNy
rEaChiNg tHe WeEkeNds.. 0.o
nEvEr bLog fOr mAni dAyS
sIcK
oG 16 oUtiNg =)
bOnEs R bReAkiNg (part I)
--aNgrY wiTh mYsELf--


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, February 18, 2005
sUcH a sAd dAy @ 11:26 PM

Today was considered bad, because got five full periods of math. Lucky we got released one period earlier or I could just die. I'm so tired, that I really felt like sleeping during lessons. But something at the back of my head, keep telling me "no, no, u cant do this. You can't skip lessons.." I guess it's my guilty conscience ba.. Then, today got a lot of people pon math lecture.. I did considered doing that, but my guilty conscience strikes again. No choice, I don't want to have a "blur conscience". So I dragged my tonnes-heavy feet to Lt 1 to have lessons, although I don't understand anything about that chapter. I think I got stuck on General progression, the rest can't catch up liao. Then, some more, the words on the screen is so small that it could have been a bunch of mere atoms. Really have to borrow notes from other ppl and copy liao...

Bio test next week! Wow have so many things to remember, might as well don't study lor.. Really regretting that I never pay much attention during previous bio lectures.. At least chem, I still can make a bit of head and tail out of it. Yup, stayed until 2pm to get my complimentary tickets. Although me chitra and tilin behave like "ah soh" grabbing freebies, but just admit it la - better something than nothing ma.. Then came out, saw Sou Mun, Jeremy and Kai xu going out of the school gate.. Lol, I really think that sm and jer compatible. Maybe they might get together one day.. haha.. Bet lots of ppl also have same thought as me.

Tml is jjc love fiesta. Other classes like doing stalls all this, and I kinda disappointed that we didn't do anything. It could have been so much fun! Another reason is that we are going to part soon, who knows, we might not see each other for another few years, unless we meet purposely. So, it was upsetting that we didn't spend our time together to the fullest. Something liddat. I'm talking craps again.

Anyway, am I antisocial or what? Nvm, nvm.. *takes a deep breath*

I was thinking about this a few days ago - when someone dies, and their loved ones cries (supposedly out of sadness), do they cry for the dead person or do they cry for themselves? This is seriously confusing. A lot of religions stated that, when someone dies, and if that person didn't do anything bad, by right, they should proceed to heaven. What is heaven? People will answer you : "paradise, a veri happy place". Something close to that anyway. So, if the person had went to such a happy place, and we truely love them, why are we so sad about their depature? Shouldn't we be happy for them? So, if we aren't sad for them, does it means we are sad for ourselves? Because the person we love is no longer with us, and thus we cannot be happy. Isn't that some sort of a selfish reason? Or alternatively, is heaven a real place, or it's just a make-up thing? Then deep down, we know that life has really ended for the person, and thus we are sad? Omg, life is full of riddles.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr